5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit for the money, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
Having used a pair of Visionary Binoculars that were wholly inadequate for my needs (the diopter lens would not focus, even though my eyesight in my right eye isn't that poor). I bought these with some trepidation as I didn't essentially want to get lumbered with a slightly more costly version of what I had. I based my choice on the reviews here, so invested in a pair. As my hobby is Aircraft spotting, I needed something that was going to do a considerably better job than what I had. They duly arrived today and as the weather was nice I decided to try them out for a few hours at Birmingham Airport. Holy cow, what a difference ! Crystal clear by comparison, and they have a real quality feel to them, even down to the lens caps. The diopter setting is spot on, and I particularly like the retractable rubbers on the eye pieces which means you can view them through glasses if you so wish.
These are worth every penny in my opinion and I'm looking forward to getting many years of use from them

5.0 out of 5 stars Class at a bargain price, 13 Feb 2014
9sqn (Worcester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
Delighted with this pair of binoculars. I have owned a Nikon travel lite 12x21 for 10 years and they're still good as new. I was hoping these larger 16 x 50 would be just as good and i wasn't disapointed. Quite the opposite, they are superbly made, chunky with rubber construction and feeling like they're made to last with excellent optics. I also bought a small mini-tripod for support but elbows are just as good. Can't ask for any more than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars nikon quality, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
Nikon quality binos, well made, good optics, not fully waterproof but at this price and for general use that's ok. Solid rubberized covering makes them easy to hold. Not to heavy considering the solid build, I find them easy to hand hold for a short time without the need for a tripod. A good compromise for stargazing over 10x50s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 26 May 2014
Mr (Yelling, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
I have a number of pairs of binoculars at varying prices and these are by far the best for the money. Very well made, good quality optics with bright coatings. Very good weight for the quality. For most purposes, these are an excellent pair of binos. You have to be a bit specialist to need much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jun 2014
Katrina James "Bookworm" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
Bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them. He was really pleased with how steady they are for such a large zoom. He uses them a lot for bird watching and we took them on a safari and they faired well.

5.0 out of 5 stars We made an excellent choice, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
We already had a pair of 8x50 binoculars and wanted higher magnification. We use the binoculars for sailing and boat spotting. We were worried about not being able to hold them to avoid shaking but when this happens leaning against the window or something does the job. But most of the time vision is perfect. I wear glasses and have had no problem with these binoculars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
Quick and efficient service would recommend and product as s described. Excellent and easy to use and as good as if not better than the Bushnells we already have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
Being a Nikon camera user for many years I realise that Nikon Optics are arguably at the top of the tree. I have used Nikon microscopes where the optics really have to be the very best and I have to say that these binoculars for the price are superb. Easy to use although a bit heavy for my wife I don't think anyone would be disapointed with the performance, Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and clear binoculars., 27 Mar 2014
kenneth dailey (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
These binoculars are light weight and also allow light into them effectively. I use for nature watches and planetary observations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought my Nikon A211 16x50, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black (Electronics)
Very happy with the binos. Very clear in the center but a bit of chromatic aberration (where the red and blue seperate) nearer the edges, which isn't a problem. Great magnification as you'd expect from 16x binos. Really handy having a tripod adaptor included in the box. I use them with a monopod instead of a tripod which provides sufficient stability. Overall, the best pair of binoculars for the money by far.

Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black