4.0 out of 5 stars MORE TO DO WITH THE WORD OF GOD.
I enjoyed the book very much. Short and to the point. I was a bit dubious before I bought it because the word 'wand' conjures up magic in my mind, which is against my Christian views. Rest assured it was full of quotes from the Bible, and it brought with it a new understanding to certain biblical passages.

I will continue to use the positive affirmations as the...
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by Fizz

3.0 out of 5 stars So It Is said, So It Shall Be Done
Published on 31 Oct. 2011 by Anne Eraov-Reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars So It Is said, So It Shall Be Done, 31 Oct. 2011
This review is from: YOUR WORD IS YOUR WAND (Paperback)
YOUR WORD IS YOUR WAND by FLORENCE SCOVEL-SHINN is a book full of 'Affirmations' and 'Guided Prayers' on a range of subjects - subjects that are prone to human conditioning, such as: Success, Prosperity, Happiness, Debt, Love, Marriage etc etc. There are no scriptural quotes or scriptural references. However all Affirmations/Declaration Of Faith and Guided Prayers are drawn from and/or based on the author's memories of, and her relationship with The Christian Bible.

Thank You!

4.0 out of 5 stars MORE TO DO WITH THE WORD OF GOD., 31 Jan. 2013
Fizz (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

I will continue to use the positive affirmations as the law of attraction is activated by using positive words
(As I believe also to be true with the negative, which is why we are to use only positive words). I would recommend this book to anyone trying to be more positive about their situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Your Word is Your Wand (Start Publishing) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book everyday. It was written a long time ago, however, I believe it is still relevant today. She made the notes as simplistic as possible with the basic principle of what you put in life you will get back. Brilliant

3.0 out of 5 stars Your word is your wand., 21 Jan. 2014
L F DuJean "Dumble" (Monmouthshire, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Word is Your Wand (Start Publishing) (Kindle Edition)
I have read this book and find it reassuring but unsatisfying. You could get more useful help from Ellen Langer's book 'Counterclockwise'. All of the books I have read on this subject are spiritual whereas science is giving the answers we are searching for these days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 9 July 2009
This review is from: Your Word Is Your Wand (Paperback)
Thought provoking and well written, though has a Christian bias to it so may not be for everyone. However, in my opinion this should not deter non-Christian Spiritual seekers from gaining much from this special book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book of Affirmations!, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Your Word is Your Wand (Paperback)
This is a great book that contains lots of affirmations for everything from love to success and prosperity. It's a classic in self-help literature and a great book to refer to when in need of powerful affirmations. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets."

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 26 Jan. 2014
A brilliant author and writer. An easy read and fabulous book that will change your life. It will make you more aware of how you use your words. A great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Your Word is Your Wand (Start Publishing) (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down. really helpful to myself and others. great value for money. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and inspiring!, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Your Word is Your Wand (Start Publishing) (Kindle Edition)
This wonderful book has opened the door for me, to the endless and blessed possibilities that I can attain through God and the spoken word! I was in emotional turmoil that I could not see an end to, but with daily, hourly affirmations, my fears are conquered! I feel much stronger spiritually and emotionally! This is truly worth a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Your Word is Your Wand (Start Publishing) (Kindle Edition)
It is a very good book. The affirmations are powerful and I will be using them to manifest all that God has divinely laid for me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Your Word is Your Wand (Start Publishing)