4.0 out of 5 stars great book
This book is very cheap for what it offers.After completing I realise there's so much power in God that
I am not tapping into and that made me sad and sooo determined to do exploites in Christ.
Quite a small book so a quick read

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 24 Oct. 2010
Quite a small book so a quick read

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Kindle Edition)
I read this from cover to cover and immediately read it again; I still go back to it to pick through when I feel I need a spiritual "lift". I can't think of another book that has strengthened my faith and inspired me to this degree- not only does it encourage the simplicity of real faith but it highlights the goodness and mercy of our all-powerful Father and the extent to which He will involve Himself in our personal lives if we take Him at His word. Easy to read, convenient for "bite-size" faith boosts if you are short of time, and doctrinally solid. One of my top ten. I recommend it to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wigglesworth is always worth the read., 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Paperback)
Smith never wrote a book himself but many of his sermons and talks have been published by others. I have never been disappointed by any book written about this amazing man. He himself would have been embarrassed by this as he always pointed to the Lord and never took any glory himself. A perfect believers handbook and encourager.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good short book on faith in God and its consequences., 17 July 2013
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Kindle Edition)
The importance of faith is shown time and again by Wigglesworth. He shows that we must have faith and be totally open to God and then God will fill us with His love and the Holy Spirit . We will do great things with God's guidance. An excellent book, short and to the point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life more abundant, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Kindle Edition)
This extraordinary man lived his life at the level of the Acts of the Apostles. In this short book he expresses his faith and love in an inspiring testimony interspersed with some of the amazing miracles that characterised his ministry.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Christian living, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Kindle Edition)
This book challenges me to fully be sold out to God, to thirst for God's fullness and live completely in the consciousness of the workings of the Holy Spirit in my day to day living. Excellent book - I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Paperback)
I would recommend this book to any one searching for deeper understanding of spiritual matter, very uplifting and faith building

4.0 out of 5 stars The power of faith that prevails., 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Kindle Edition)
I found this book really challenging, as it questions my notion how faith really works in the life of believers. What I liked about it is the practical examples of the display of faith that stands firm and is determined to achieve its purposes. SW was very clear about where he stood when if comes to practical faith that works and prevails, regardless of people's doubts and suspicions. The examples of speaking in tongues and healing those who are sick are strong features of his ministry, and even though I sometimes lost the thread of his stories, they do come back to the point of how we should stand firm and not waver in our faith.

The book is still very relevant for today's uncertain world where pious and 'activity-led' seems to be the order of the day. We are to submit selflessly to the kind of faith that is totally directed and controlled by the Holy Spirit and not human instincts. A very good and enjoyable read!

4.0 out of 5 stars where the rubber hits the road, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Kindle Edition)
So. Very real I love the real life stories of changed lives and his total belief in the power of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Christians, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Faith That Prevails (Kindle Edition)
Extremely challenging for any Christian. Certainly something to aim for, stepping out in Faith, knowing God's word and allowing the fullness of God to dwell within us, so we can move in the gifts of the Spirit. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Faith That Prevails