5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!
I have been using this stylus on my iPhone and I am pleased to say that it works. The addition of the pen-clip is a useful feature.
Published 18 months ago by Alex Sumner

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped it would be
Published 16 months ago by Sarah (Feeling Fictional)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped it would be, 8 Aug 2013
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: AmazonBasics Executive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices (Blue) (Personal Computers)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have mainly been using this stylus on my iphone and I have to say that it isn't quite as good as I hoped it would be. You have to press really hard for the screen to pick up that you have touched it which makes typing messages much slower than when using your finger. It gets slightly easier with practise but it still takes me much longer to type a message using the stylus than it does normally and I find I make a lot more mistakes too so I have to spend even more time correcting them.

The surface area of the stylus is actually quite large so I found it more useful on the larger screen of an ipad but even so I'm able to do things much faster with my finger.

This isn't a product I'll continue to use so I would struggle to recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Light & easy to use., 1 July 2013
shaz17 (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love the muted colours in this range and I like the feel of the pen too. Much better to use this type of thing for my iphone, as my arthritis makes it hard for me to type a message, but using this pen makes light work of it for me. The soft tip will not harm my screen and I find it better as it leaves no greasy finger prints.

I think maybe the pen could be a little heavier as it is very light weight. I do need to touch harder using he pen but this is the same with all this type of pen I have used.

The pen clip is a nice touch as I can clipped it to my top, like I do my glasses so it is on hand for when I need it.

I use it for sliding the screen as well and found it ok, even though you have to put more pressure it is easy and light and fast for me then using my fingers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than some others..., 30 Jun 2013
C. FULLER (Brixham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used this since it arrived and after initial too light a touch on the screen I have found it to be successful. Do not be too timid and apply sufficient pressure and you will find this works with each touch. Cannot comment on the price as one is not quoted but note it is from the basics range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and Convenient, but Need to Push Hard, 26 Jun 2013
Mr. R. J. Wyndham (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got this for my wife, and she is happy, but not delighted, with it.
The pen form was convenient - as it can be clipped on a case, or in a pocket. (Her previous stylus had a dangling string that was held in the earphone socket - sounds good, but bit of a nuisance in practice)
Her complaint is that she has to push distinctly harder than her other stylus. Other than that, it is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 23 Jun 2013
Alex Sumner "AS" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is!, 5 Dec 2013
Murray "Murray79" (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Item is affordable, hard wearing and does the job it's designed too well. I've been using it for some time now and have had no issues with quality at all. Not much more to say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, attractive and affordable., 3 Aug 2013
Karen Baxter (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Another AmazonBasics success...Executive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices (blue) does exactly what you would expect from a more expensive stylus.

It looks good, finished in an attractive metallic matt silvery blue. It feels comfortable to hold and works like a dream with my Kindle Fire.

Nothing more to be said. Buy it, use it and enjoy the freedom of finger print free screens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little device, 3 Aug 2013
H. T. Davies - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very versatile and very lightweight little item. It takes up no more space in your pocket or bag than a pen and certainly weighs quite a bit less. Easy to use and has greatly improved my spelling in text messages as I tend to suffer from fat finger syndrome, especially if using my wife's smartphone.

Works equally well on my Kindle and I suppose on the ipad although I haven't tried this yet.

Simple and effective. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Extra, 27 July 2013
E. Smith (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think it will take a bit of getting used to the stylus as it's my natural reaction now to touch the screen with my finger! When I do use the stylus it is almost as good but you do need to be quite firm with the amount of pressure you apply, which often results in two presses being required. The only other negative is that you obviously cannot use it to enlarge or reduce the screen, as you need two fingers for that.

I was surprised that you can use it for playing games such as Angry Birds, so I'm quite impressed so far. It will also cut down on finger prints on the tablet or phone screen which is a good thing.

If nothing else, it's actually quite comfortable in that you can be a little bit further away from the screen, which puts a bit less strain on your hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes a finger is not quite all you need!, 17 July 2013
Tox "Tox" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was an early adopter of the tablet format and most of the time the finger gestures are fine. However I have recently started on a course and I use my tablet to read and annotate the materials. This was getting a bit awkward and saw this stylus and decided to give it a go. I have to say it is excellent; light and very easy to use and, with my tablet, acceptably accurate.

You can't produce really neat handwriting, but I don't need to do that, and even then that is not a limitation of the stylus. If you're like me and only need to use a stylus occasionally then this is brilliant.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›