Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 2 September 2013
This is a long book, and its in several parts. The first part is heartbreaking and you need to stick with it and not give up (because you are so sad....) because the ending is great. The story is told in the first person which took me a while to get used to, but its very engaging and very believable. You really do end up rooting for the characters and hoping for a happy ending (depending on who you are rooting for) - Its an emotional journey as you read the book but you really do grow with the characters and feel for them (well i did anyway).
You wont be disappointed if you stick with this to the end.
on 20 May 2013
A fantastically written, funny & intense book. I simply couldn't put it down! I couldn't wait to see what happened next. The characters were well written and easy to relate to. Simply a great book. Every page. Intense parts, then funny phrases which made me laugh out loud (literally) on my commute from work (much to the amusement of my fellow passengers).

An added bonus is that the author is on Twitter and very gracious towards the latest (in a long line, I'd imagine) fan of her book. I can't wait to read the next one...
on 12 February 2016
I should start by saying that if you’re going to read “Tell Me” then you might as well accept now that you’ll be reading “Tell Me Again” straight after! I read them more than 2 years ago but never got around to reviewing them at the time, so am making up for that omission now! I’m reviewing both books together, because you really can’t separate them.
The first book introduces ‘straight’ Meagan and lesbian Amber as they embark on a relationship together which is wholly lesbian but which defies labelling. All the characters in these books are well drawn but Meagan and Amber are particularly engaging and entirely imperfect - Meagan with her smart mouth and acerbic wit, Amber with her gentleness but also her unrealistic expectations. They fight and make up and fight again. Whilst they are quite clearly ‘meant to be together’, the pressures and expectations that each puts on the relationship leads to almost inevitable implosion and both stumble into other relationships which have massive impacts on them. I don’t want to give any major spoilers but suffice to say things are left somewhat ‘up in the air’ at the end of book one, compelling you to head straight on to book two!
If you think “Tell Me” had it all, “Tell Me Again” just piles on more emotional drama with drug addiction and betrayal amongst deep and all-consuming love.
Utterly immersive and emotional storytelling which stays with you long after you finish these fabulous books! I still remember them very well, 2 years after reading them, whilst there are some books that I read 2 months ago, that I’ve forgotten the plot of already! Buy both and enjoy!
on 17 April 2013
This is probably one of the best books that I have read for some time. The story line and the characters are so believable. The author doesn't rush the story along but gives you time to get to know the characters and you suffer the highs and lows with them. I think the book description says what the story is about so won't elaborate there. Just to say that if you really enjoy a beautiful love story full of angst, this is definitely the book to read. I can't wait for her next one. Don't miss this one....it's great.
on 12 May 2013
Great book that I was able to sink my teeth into. I couldn't wait to see what happened next the entire read. Such believable characters, especially Meagan, as much as she angered me at times, I could really relate to her. Never read a book that's caused so many different reactions. Great read from start to finish and I look forward to seeing more from this author in the future!
on 3 April 2013
Really really enjoyed this book, it certainly kept me entertained. Great characters and dynamics throughout, so much more than just a love story.
I loved how well it addressed personal identity and 'coming out' as this is very real for so many people and certainly not always straight forward!
Looking forward to reading more in the future by this author.
on 12 May 2013
Couldn't put this intense, funny and brilliantly written book down. It had me gripped from start to finish, it's a must owed book. The characters are so believable as well as the story line. It certainly kept me entertained and I will be looking out for the next one. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
on 14 September 2013
Great book. Funny, heartbreaking, emotional. I enjoyed every single page from beginning to end. I have read quite a lot lesbian romance but this one is truly one of the best.
on 1 April 2013
I have read quite a few lesbian romance books some which got me hooked on each page like Kiki Archers She's my student, I came across this book normally go for ones with more reviews but I must say this is by far the best yet.
Each chapter kept me hanging on from a love story which is so complicated just like so many people can relate to and with love comes pain and hurt. Loved the first person point of view especially as I could relate alot to Meagan and her sarcasm, loved the language as so realistic.

Well worth the buy you will not be disspointed !
on 2 December 2015
I am not sure if it was in a good way but, this book caught me . I was frustrated at times then irritated and had to put it down . Then I had to come back to it because I had to know what happened. Very well written with great characters so well drawn. Worth the effort of reading and feeling all the emotions . Have just downloaded the sequel and cannot wait to start it all again.