5.0 out of 5 stars A real rollercoaster of a book, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
This is a long book, and its in several parts. The first part is heartbreaking and you need to stick with it and not give up (because you are so sad....) because the ending is great. The story is told in the first person which took me a while to get used to, but its very engaging and very believable. You really do end up rooting for the characters and hoping for a happy ending (depending on who you are rooting for) - Its an emotional journey as you read the book but you really do grow with the characters and feel for them (well i did anyway).
You wont be disappointed if you stick with this to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
A fantastically written, funny & intense book. I simply couldn't put it down! I couldn't wait to see what happened next. The characters were well written and easy to relate to. Simply a great book. Every page. Intense parts, then funny phrases which made me laugh out loud (literally) on my commute from work (much to the amusement of my fellow passengers).

An added bonus is that the author is on Twitter and very gracious towards the latest (in a long line, I'd imagine) fan of her book. I can't wait to read the next one...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Paperback)
Really really enjoyed this book, it certainly kept me entertained. Great characters and dynamics throughout, so much more than just a love story.
I loved how well it addressed personal identity and 'coming out' as this is very real for so many people and certainly not always straight forward!
Looking forward to reading more in the future by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
Great book. Funny, heartbreaking, emotional. I enjoyed every single page from beginning to end. I have read quite a lot lesbian romance but this one is truly one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
Great book that I was able to sink my teeth into. I couldn't wait to see what happened next the entire read. Such believable characters, especially Meagan, as much as she angered me at times, I could really relate to her. Never read a book that's caused so many different reactions. Great read from start to finish and I look forward to seeing more from this author in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tell me, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put this intense, funny and brilliantly written book down. It had me gripped from start to finish, it's a must owed book. The characters are so believable as well as the story line. It certainly kept me entertained and I will be looking out for the next one. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a superb book!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
This is probably one of the best books that I have read for some time. The story line and the characters are so believable. The author doesn't rush the story along but gives you time to get to know the characters and you suffer the highs and lows with them. I think the book description says what the story is about so won't elaborate there. Just to say that if you really enjoy a beautiful love story full of angst, this is definitely the book to read. I can't wait for her next one. Don't miss this one....it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
This was one really, really good story. I just could not put this book down. It had everything and more. The character s were so real and the storyline, well it blew me away. I have had to get the sequel. Read it, it's a winner. Angeuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer read, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
Excellent highly recommended shame paperback so expensive to buy as would have purchased. Will be looking for others from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Best romance since One Day, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Tell Me (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't wait to get home to continue reading this book over just 3 days. No matter what your sexual orientation, it doesn't matter, romantic fiction at it's best!

Tell Me