Size: Large|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£8.99+ £4.30 shipping

on 4 October 2013
Quite a stiff material and not easy to pack to a small size. I found this to be waterproof but not breathable at all.
on 19 October 2013
I was disappointed with the packaway jacket as it will only packaway if you have a suitcase or extra large bag to carry it in. the raincoat is very nice and the colour is great However it only packs away to the size of a large book and it is flat like a book. I need another one now that I can really packaway or carry in my hand when I go out.
The raincoat its self is very good just not what I wanted it for.
on 25 May 2014
It is a bit hard and not very breathable but for the price it is only for keeping dry for dog walking, bought the trousers too and can confirm I stayed dry when it was throwing it down the other day.
on 31 October 2015
Great fit you can even get a heavy zipper underneath it keeps you warm and dry
on 20 May 2016
I would describe this as a small 16 for a lady and a small size for a man. Leg length is short too, ok for me as I'm only 5'.2". Not for winter use as I can't extra layers underneath.
on 18 December 2014
Good jacket and good value for money
on 12 October 2015
This product was definitely made for the Far East and not the European market. XL is a medium and I doubt the XXL would even fit me unless I put myself in the washing machine at 90 degrees to shrink a bit, even then I would not shrink enough.

**Update: Be wary of this company that is based in Ireland (and Northern Ireland for returns), they require you to pay return postage and will not offer you free returns.**

**UPDATE: This is the message I received via email this morning from the company:
We have sent you correct item in correct size. Its not our fault that it doesnt fit you. You can take it wherever you want including the Queen.
Very good customer relations, I THINK NOT!**
on 22 January 2014
This waterproof jacket does the job comes with a stow away pack. I keep this jacket in the car so if i'm out and about and it does rain the jacket is on hand.
on 3 October 2014
ordered a size L like my other clothes, this fits like a tent, other than that it's lightweight, packs away well when I'm cycling in variable weather.
on 18 September 2015