5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product
I am a complete convert to Bamboo as a base layer, it is light, soft, non itchy, weighs little, crumples up into a tiny package yet opens up to fit without serious wrinkles. This one is perfect for me in all departments and seems good value. X-large fits me, (5' 10" 42" chest).
Published 10 months ago by R. H. Fyffe

Very small for the sizing - way too small for my hubby and good for me (chest about 102 cm).
Published 2 months ago by Happy Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 3 May 2014
R. H. Fyffe (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and performance, 6 Oct. 2014
I bought this and the accompanying leggings for a trek I'm going on soon. There's a lot of positive chatter about bamboo as a material and I can say that it all seems true. I took this for a trial excursion on the weekend and I've never felt like a garment was actually helping me maintain an even temperature like this one did.

I bought the XXL in top and bottoms, and they fit my 6'9" (205cm) frame really well. Tall guys can celebrate not having cold ankles and wrists. They;re also really comfortable, whether sweat soaked or not. So much so, I'm going to buy a couple more of the tops to wear under normal clothes this winter.

I haven't abused these yet so can't comment on longer term durability, but will update if any seams come loose through normal wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... sizing - way too small for my hubby and good for me (chest about 102 cm), 9 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo is so nice to wear - this base layer keeps me warm ..., 24 Dec. 2014
Bamboo is so nice to wear - this base layer keeps me warm without the bulk of thicker garments. A must for anyone going outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Feb. 2015
Much better than expected very pleased with service and the product will be getting more - thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Excellent shape, fit, fabric, my husband asked for another one?

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
will know better after this wintere