Size: Small|Colour: White|Change

on 8 March 2014
This baselayer is very very warm. If warmth is what you want then go for it! One thing I will say is that it is rather large. I bought the medium and was surprised by how big the product was. I have to corresponding long-johns from Highlander which are medium and fit fine but the top is too big.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this in XL size but although it fitted me across the bust the shoulders were half way down my arms and the sleeves were way too long.
It felt very comfy though, but instead of returning I gave it to 6ft 3in man of good built. He was delighted and it fitted him perfectly.
The clear pack it came it showed chest sizes and it is obviously a man's garment.
on 26 April 2013
vest kept the wearer warm even though they were camping under canvas over the easter period .well recommended. Will certainly recommend this product.
on 14 February 2013
I gave this as a present to a person who works outside in all weathers and they said it keeps them nice and warm.
on 3 July 2015
For use under my motorbike jacket in winter. Even in the coldest weather the vest is warm enough that I don't need any other layers. Nice snug fit.
on 16 February 2015
soft,warm base layer,used on walks on cumbrian mountains, just right, washes and dries in couple of hours(in winter)!
on 6 July 2013
Lovely and warm product, good quality and sizing. Nice colour and looks good with jeans and not like a thermal vest.
on 2 December 2013
They are good quality product and thermal wise are excellent for work as I work both on dayshift and nightshift
on 29 November 2013
This is a very good quality item really good size and washes really well so purchased another one for hubby.
on 27 December 2014
this is just amazing. I'd forgotten what a proper thermal vest is like. Blimey, i'm wandering around my draughty house with this thing on and just a shirt over it. Really top notch product. It cost a tiny bit more than others I'd checked out but I would go for this one any time.