5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nice.
I loved them and honestly, for the price, this is what i expected. I have been using them every day science i got them (minus washing etc) and they are still very well.
good fit. im xl and they are like 98% close to xl
Published 4 months ago by Ketil L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size? but it keeps me warm
I bought three different colors & sizes and, right now, I don't know which is my right size. The "L" is too small, the "XL" is OK but I have another "XL" that has to be tailored, so, they are good to keep me warm but I cannot tell about the my size.
Published 2 months ago by kio

3.0 out of 5 stars Size? but it keeps me warm, 29 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nice., 17 Feb 2014
good fit. im xl and they are like 98% close to xl

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 7 Dec 2013
I use these longjohns together with lined trousers when out on my mobility scooter in cold weather. No complaints, they wear and wash well.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, ideal for when on me postal round, 29 Nov 2013
fit is good, don't notice they are on, nice and warm, ideal for when on me postal round

they are good