Even by the end of the first chapter I was already challenged. I loved this book, it really made me see I needed to make some changes in my life.
Published 13 months ago by Shirley

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't read this
I don't know what truths this author might have to share because I couldn't read past the description of his young son being so upset at being 'spanked' that he was physically sick.
Published 12 months ago by J Poole

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most challenging Christian books I have read in ages, 4 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended read, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Christianish: What If We're Not Really Following Jesus at All? (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book, it's an easy read, challenging and really makes you think. I think every Christian should read it

4.0 out of 5 stars Serious message, 28 July 2013
Very American and lightweight approach grated a bit, but the message, when we got there, was serious and thought provoking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christianish, 11 July 2013
I identified with much of Mark Steele's thoughts in this book. I wasn't so happy about his treatment of his small sons however, that, I found a little worrying!
The rest of the book was interesting and I felt that I will have to re-read much of this to gain a clearer picture of his philosophies.

5.0 out of 5 stars stimulating, 26 May 2013
What a worthwhile book. Mark writes in a dynamic engaging style and challenges the reader to live a more authentic Christian life. I look forward to reading more of his work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top book, 2 May 2013
Despite some US to UK translation issues, this book is laugh out loud funny in places and jaw droppingly incisive in others. The book makes you laugh, think and then sadly realise that the title is not so far away from the truth at all. Honest to a fault, Mark Steele shows us his failings (mine too unsurprisingly) and how Jesus is remedying them as he follows his saviour. Highly recommended read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't read this, 20 Jun 2013