4.0 out of 5 stars great
Has enough tension, which I was worried about, after reading other reviews & the length is just right. Really glad I bought this item & would recommend.
Published on 9 Jan 2012 by Crumbs

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor material and not suitable
Published on 29 July 2012 by Kattia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor material and not suitable, 29 July 2012
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
What a disappointment. It feels really does feel like balloon material. It is without doubt, too light to use as exercise accessory. I wrapped this around my hand to shorten it so I could use it to exercise my arms,legs, etc. It is not suitable for this as it is too soft, light and hardly any resistance in the material. It really does feel like balloon material that has been cut into one long strip. It felt like the band was being stretched rather than creating the resistance to exercise muscles.
Can't be bothered to return it. What a rip off and waste of money and I cannot believe the other 'positive' reviews! Disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for challenging workout!, 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
This is a great prop to increase the resistance level with a pilates workout. I used this in conjunction with the "STOTT Pilates Ultimate Body Sculpting" workout video. Used properly, it simulates several exercises that are normally performed on a reformer. So, if you are considering purchasing a reformer and are saving/hesitant about making such a large purchase then this may be an inexpensive way to start off initially. The length of the resistance band is also a good length for an overall simultaneaous full body workout.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality band, 19 Aug 2011
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
My physiotherapist suggested I buy a flex band to stretch and help build up the strength in my legs. The band was fine at first but after about a week's use it had snapped in two (and don't think I am especially strong!). I was shocked at the quality of the band, especially when it claimed to be "extra strength". Most definitely not recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Check what it's made of, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
Stupidly I didn't check what it was made of and can't bear to use it as it reeks of rubber and makes me want to gag 😩 my fault but disappointed
The product itself is fine if you like the odour of balloons buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 April 2014
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
Good value for money, works well & speedy delivery. The band is also a good length for a variety of exercises. Thanks, I will recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
This is a good buy and recommended. It's not expensive either. Will be buying the next strength up from the same brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 July 2013
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
Just like the bands used in my Pilates class, so now I can also do the exercises at home between class sessions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid item, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
Go to Pilates quite often and find this band nice and strong .there is nothing worse than to have your band snapping during a session.Worth putting some talc on to stop it sticking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clingi bands, 24 Sep 2012
P. Hext (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STOTT PILATES Flex Band (Sports)
These clingi bands do what they say they'll do on the tin: they work. Very well, in fact! And they last.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›