Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Colour: Hot Pink|Change
Price:£1.06+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2014
I never normally write bad reviews but I felt compelled to this time as these balloons were a total waste of money. As I opened the package, I was hit with a ridiculously strong of plastic or latex or whatever it is. I put them in a carrier bag to 'air' them but after a week the downstairs cupboard where they were had also adopted this awful smell. They subsequently went straight in the bin and I bought some different ones. I would not recommend at all!
on 6 April 2014
Rubbish quality - filled with helium and a couple of hours later they were on the floor and half the size (We filled our other foil balloons at the same time and they were fine) which shows it was the balloons and not the helium.
Do not buy!
on 14 June 2014
I liked the look of the balloons which is why I ordered them. The balloons have an extremely strong chemical odour, which does not dissipate when inflated and as a result the area where they are placed smells toxic too. All the balloons inflated burst of their own accord within 24hours. I definitely would not recommend this product.
on 6 November 2014
Seemed like lovely balloons but unfortunately stank of petrol or some kind of strong latex, so I didn't get to see them blown up as I daren't put them in my mouth! They also didn't come in the same packaging in the picture. They were just in plastic food bags!
Threw them in the bin and bought some different ones!
on 19 September 2014
Rubber quality is not very good. White spots started to split when being blown up. It isn't shiny like what u see on the pic, but a dull black. Not very satisfied but it still served its purpose. Also the latex had a very strong smell, making it almost impossible to blow up without gagging!!!!

Wouldn't buy again
on 20 June 2014
I inflated these the morning of my daughter's birthday party and they looked gorgeous. They actually blow up quite large . The polka dots look fab and much nicer than a plain pink balloon. I bought two packs and can't fault the value I tied these from railings around my house as well as from trees and none burst. However, they had deflated by a third towards the end of the party (around 5 hours after inflating) and by the end they were half the size. So you really would not want to blow them up the day before party. I can't fault them for value and they made a lovely impact that was commented on by guests. So if you can, blow these up as late on as you can, and don't expect the to stay fully inflated for more than five hours. But overall, I loved these.
on 8 January 2016
Ordered a hot pink as show in the pic, then rcvd a red polka dots. My daughter is 3 and can tell what is red and what is pink!!!! Plus the moment I opened the package the odour is ridiculous!!! They don't even deserve a 1 star!!!
review image
on 22 April 2016
The balloons aren't as pink as the picture, the dots are all different sizes on the same balloon, I have only been able to blow up 5 as the 6th one had a hole in it. Disappointing especially as I paid rather a lot for the quality.
review image review image review image
on 3 July 2014
Awful. The balloons had a very strong petrol smell to them. I blew up one but was left with a petrol aftertaste and therefore discarded the rest. Surely a safety concern
on 25 February 2014
polka dots! cheap and must have for anyone when organising any party! got other colours also: green, blue, pink, yellow...and my daughter loves it!