5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product and service - thanks!
I've had tennis elbow for a number of years, and tried loads of different supports, to varying degrees of success. I normally find them a bit bulky and uncomfortable, but thought I would give this one a try as it looked a bit different to any I had seen or tried before.

Published 16 months ago by Mr F

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly does the job
This is the third strap I've tried and is my preferred one, so I guess that says something.

+ Easy to put on
+ The upper arm attachment is not fixed (except by velcro) so it's optional
+ And that allows greater movement

Published 1 month ago by Blah de Blah de Blah

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product and service - thanks!, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Go Strap: Superior Support for Tennis / Golf Elbow. Unique Patented Design (Misc.)

I have to say it was a great decision, as it's easily better than anything else I've tried, and only wish I had tried this sooner. It's fairly easy to put on, really comfortable, and most importantly has pretty much made my tennis elbow disappear in no time. It instantly felt good when I put it on, and seems to feel better the longer I wear it. As well as easing the pain of tennis elbow, I often wear it as a general elbow support when I'm doing any manual work, and it gets the thumbs up there too.

Overall a really good support, and I would highly recommend it to anyone with tennis elbow, or any sort of elbow pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars It' s kept me going !, 11 Feb 2014
I had been suffering from golfer and tennis elbow for quite a few months and eventually had to take the advice to stop playing golf. As hard as It was, I stayed away from the golf course ! After about 3 weeks I picked up a club again and attempted to play 9 holes. At the end of the round my arm did not feel good and was aching again and I felt I had gone back to square one. ! I trawled the internet for help on golfers/tennis elbow and a website link took me through to the Go Strap and I thought it was worth giving it a go. Thank goodness I did ! This simple, comfortable, supportive strap has enabled me to play golf again with no after effects or pain, it's amazing. The elbow problem is getting better and meanwhile, wearing the Go Strap means I am able to play golf again without having to worry about the after effects.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go strap for tennis elbow support, 16 Jun 2014
Gave it 4 stars for comfort compared to a full tube support. Easy to put on and ok for a few hours use before noticing its on.
Not much good if you wear tight clothes on the arm as its quite bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elbow support, 19 April 2014
Exactly what I wanted to give me elbow support whilst playing golf. It has helped remove pain then I swing the club.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quickly relieves pain, 23 Feb 2014
Excellent support for golf elbow. Was quite difficult to negotiate putting on- especially if it's going on your dominant arm. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Elbow support, 1 Jan 2014
Rating of four stars as item was hard to get as quickly as received.As advertised and at the right price .we would recommend this item for any-one who has a similar arm problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly does the job, 1 Jun 2014

+ Easy to put on
+ The upper arm attachment is not fixed (except by velcro) so it's optional
+ And that allows greater movement

- The velcro on the main forearm strap is weak, so just putting on a shirt or brushing the strap on something can dislodge the fixing and you have to re-do the whole thing. Shame really, that's a one-star deduction
- Inevitably it gets sweaty and uncomfortable - but every strap I've tried does, so par for the course I suppose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost, 25 April 2014
Does what it says on the ad.This strap gave me a lot of relief when it stayed fastened.
My only gripe is that the velcro on the strap that goes around the forearm does not seem strong enough and keeps coming undone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great., 24 April 2013
Great product, does what is supposed to do. Great product, does what is supposed to do. Great product, does what is supposed to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tennis/ Golfers Elbow, 17 Mar 2014
R. P. Allen "Beewoy" (Devizes, England) - See all my reviews
Tennis elbow and golfers elbow are two different things. I didn't find this strap catered for my issue. Inflammation of a tendon causes tension and in order to release that tension you have to apply a mild pressure to envoke the reverse/ release the stretch reflex. My recommendation is to find out which tendon you have inflammation in and do exactly that.

I ended up using a patellar tendon strap on my forearm and it worked just fine... because the science of it was sound!