Price:£5.40+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 28 July 2014
The overall flavour is very subtle, balanced and slightly watery. The hint of honey is subtle. This balanced, subtle flavour is subjective, and various from most other teas for not being sweet. However, the taste is very refreshing due to its balanced nature, aand if you consider such a refreshing taste something that you will enjoy, then by all means, buy this tea. I also very highly recommend to drink this tea chilled for it to give the most refreshing experience.
on 5 November 2014
Very nice indeed but 32p a bottle in my local home bargains
on 9 November 2013
Really yummy, had it in Zizi's when at dinner and became obsessed, comes in individual bottles in a large bag inside a box!
I bought 2 sets and drank them in about a week!
Would buy from them again :D
on 25 September 2015
It's good. I'd recommend getting it from home bargains or wilkos in UK for 87p though
on 15 April 2014
Unsure what this tea tastes of.
The first taste is water, then a hint of sweetness which I presume is the honey.
If I was not told what this drink was called... I would not be able to describe the taste.
Sugar water is the nearest I can get to.

Not unpleasant, just a nothing taste.
Better drunk cold.
on 16 December 2013
For ice tea lovers, this product must be the one ! It is very balanced, you can taste the ''tea'' as well as the flavor.It is not too sweet and very refreshing .
on 25 April 2016
Bleh. It's got the strangest honey taste. It's like someones shoved a honey lozenger in your face. I really don't like it over the normal tea.
on 26 February 2015
Arrive 3 days early and is fantastic and tasty! I'm so addicted that I had to order a monthly subscription!
on 9 January 2015
decent price, great taste and the delivery was fast! can recommend to anyone who enjoys ice tea.
on 24 July 2014
This product is delicious serves chilled with ice , and is good for you