on 8 September 2013
I generally hate having to mess around measuring out and cutting out parchment paper, so I thought i'd succumb to my laziness and order some tin liners - so glad i did! I'm using this liner in conjunction with the Delia Swiss Roll tin and it fits perfectly (as you'd expect!).

I guess the convenience of not having to mess around cutting and measuring parchment paper is very slightly counterbalanced by the fact you'll have a bit of extra (fiddly) washing up to do.... but that's just nit-picking really!

Would definitely recommend.
on 21 November 2013
well packaged and very quick delivery. Have used the liner today and baked a swiss roll, which turned out great. Wish I had heard of these liners before. Will be considering buying some more for my other tins.
on 8 January 2014
Bought with the tin, this transformed my Christmas baking. Simple to use and clean, I was able to make millionaires shortbread and baked cheesecake cut into bites, one after another both lifting out cleanly and no need for the usual springform tin
on 5 September 2014
This Swiss roll tin I considered too small to make a well- rolled Swiss roll which I have always made. I thought this tin would have been of normal size. I have now bought a larger Swiss roll tin. I have no other crirticism of Delia's products.
on 6 April 2013
As I bought the Swiss roll tin, this was an excellent buy. Saves time with greasing and cutting out paper. Easy to clean and will last many times over. Well worth the money
on 2 August 2014
Very useful as reusable
on 17 June 2013
No messing with measuring and cutting (which often puts me off baking a cake). Just pop into swiss roll tin. Easy to wash in soapy water and use over and over again.
on 22 June 2015