Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 June 2013
Been waiting for a while for this release as have listened to a few samplers. Definitely worth waiting for. 4 fantastic artists all of whom I've seen individually and the combination of their talents has resulted in this awesome collection of classic tunes.

So glad it was top of the list for my Father's Day present 😃
on 3 January 2014
Nice professional sound offering well known (and some foot tapping) songs. I'd put this in the category of easy listening, which is not a criticism, because I'm glad that I bought this CD.
on 27 August 2013
I have over the years bought many records of jazz sax players - and to get 4 excellent players on one album is a bonus. The variation in style keeps it interesting and in Mindi Abair I have discovered a new artiste .
Love their version of Take Five and the old Lennon/ McCartney song Got To Get You Into My Life. The whole album swings from start to finish.
on 2 July 2013
What do you get when 4 top Sax players get together? A fantastic album which should appeal to any Sax fan. Dave Koz is well known for guest appearences on other artist's albums so it's nice to see that he is the main artist on this one with tremendous support from Gerald Albright, Mindi Abair and Richard Elliot.
on 12 June 2013
This album is a superb blend of Messers Koz, Albright, Elliot and Miss Abair, directed and produced by Messers Rahn and Brown what is there not to like. It is perfect summer mix to accompany any occasion , sounding equally great blasting out or in the back ground. A must for all smooth jazz fans.
on 19 April 2014
I've only recently discovered this great jazz cd by accident. i did a search for mindi abair in amazon music section and this disc came up so i took a punt and bought it. Im delighted i did its great! the track RISE IS SPLENDID
IF YOU LIKE SAX MUSIC I RECCOMEND IT
on 14 December 2015
This album has some good tracks but is not one of Dave Koz's best albums. His earlier albums such as The Dance, Saxophonic are arguably much better. Having said that, I still think he is one of the best smooth jazz saxophonists out there.
on 1 November 2013
Recommended album with the best horn section in the world ever. Classic remakes for the obvious to the not so.The interplay between the musicians is immense and hopefully a sequel won the far off.
on 5 December 2013
I LIKE IT - SAW THEM IN CONCERT AT CADOGAN HALL IN LONDON THIS YEAR AND WAS MOST IMPRESSED WITH THEIR TALENT AND MUSICAL INTERACTION - WOULD RECOMMEND.
on 29 June 2013
I have been following Dave Koz now for some ten years since I first picked up a saxophone and this Cd is the best yet,