5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio
Published 8 months ago by Madikwe

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought. My fault I suppose for ...
Smaller than I thought. My fault I suppose for not reading the description properly, although I don't think it worded very well
Published 2 months ago by Debs

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
Lovely little box with three 'small' handcreams by the lady who has the Midas touch at the moment. Great product - the rose aroma really comes through and the cream isn't greasy at all so you don't feel the need to get a tissue to wipe your palms as you do with so many handcreams. Will buy more of these to have as little gifts for friends. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
I gave a tube of this fab hand cream to a French friend and she loved it, hence her request that I purchase an additional supply during a recent visit to England. Before my departure I placed an online order with Amazon with instructions for delivery to my daughter's UK address. The service was excellent - my order was received well packaged, on time and with interior packaging intact. I would give prospective purchasers of this product a quick tip: it pays to shop around because when checking prices I managed to buy the pack of 3 x 30ml tubes for £6 as compared with 1 x 100ml for £10 which equates to a £4 saving for 10ml less product (oops I hope I haven't let the cat out of the bag!) My order included free postage. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was very much appreciated and the comments on the beautiful scents still continue many months later, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
I purchased this for an elderly lady who spend hours in her garden and relishes the time of a little pampering on her hands
afterwards. It was very much appreciated and the comments on the beautiful scents still continue many months later! A lovely
little gift in pretty packaging and great value for money. Will purchase more for those little gifts of 'thank you' which are forever
required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my sister!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
My sister fell in love with this hand cream when she came to visit me in London.
And I guess she loves it so much she has demanded that I bring her some back when I go back to Canada.
Lovely scent and texture! Definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars These have a lovely smell. Great to keep in your bag., 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
Got some of these for a present and have now bought some more as I really like the smell and they are great to keep in a handbag. The hand-cream is not especially strong but soaks in well and the rose smell is quite refreshing in itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars-YES, 7 Jan 2014
ddm (Newick,E,Sx. UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
Amongst the two best hand creams I have ever used, the other one bring Kath kidston retro flowers. Both are easily absorbed and leave hands feeling good. I get eczema very badly but these creams do not upset my skin at all. Fabulous!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Gift, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
I bought these as a gift for work colleagues who look after their hands and nails. These sets were well received by the recipients so I would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands that do dishes....., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
Nice little gift to go with the soaps I purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful smelling, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
Bought for secret santa, the girl loved it and wants to know where I got it from. Do be aware though that the product is a fair bit smaller than it looks in the photo!

4.0 out of 5 stars good birthday gift, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio (Personal Care)
This was a good birthday gift for my boyfriend's mother. I was quite sure at the time what she wanted so this made a good present option

Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio