on 26 August 2013
This mould is used very frequently with the recipes specially written for this tin by Delia Smith. I use the bake-o-glide liner of this size and nothing sticks. Yesterday I filled this mould with a mixture of 2 eggs 300 grams of drained cottage cheese, some grated Parmesan and a teaspoon of mustard. After 30 minutes in the oven I had a quiche without a pastry shell which cut in small squares with a quarter cherry tomato on top made lots of party snacks.
on 9 May 2013
This product lives up to expectation, wouldn't expect anything else from Delia.I look forward to expanding my repertoire of baking products
on 10 October 2014
I Haven't used it yet but was disappointed there were a couple of miner scratches on the surface.
Hopefully they will not effect the surface in any way, but the quality looked very good. Might have been better if it had a non stick coating, but I obviously realized that before I ordered it.
on 11 May 2015
So far am very pleased with this tin. Used one of Delia's recipes (which are always great) and lined the tin with the reusable liner, purchased at the same time, and the cake came out first time, tasted yummy, and the liner and tin washed very quickly and cleanly, ready for next time.
on 29 September 2015
Excellent quality. I used with a Bake-o-Glide liner so the tin was easy to clean. Arrived quickly. If you should have any problems, Silverwood, the manufacturer, is quick to answer.
on 21 October 2014
Tin is excellent - but my batter still didn't rise despite following Delias instructions to the letter.the same heavy batter I've always achieved over fifty years.
on 6 May 2015
Very happy with this purchase. It is very high quality, and is of an unusual shape and dimensions. It is definitely worth buying the liner to accompany it, which fits beautifully and avoids the tiresome bother of cutting out a liner from greaseproof paper. Worth buying as I am certain that this tin will last me a lifetime (with care!). I have made several of the Delia's Cake recipes and focaccia, and they have been very successful. I think that this is the most useful tin in the Delia/Silverwood range.
on 18 January 2014
Have used this tin loads .It helps to give a good overall bake a very even cook.I make Delias carrot cake and each time its perfect.
on 10 July 2014
Very pleased with the product and delivery. Many thanks
on 21 May 2014
I have used it twice now for cooking brownies using Delia's recipe and got good results both times. The tin is just the right size and a good strong tin - hopefully it will bake many more of them.

See one answered question