on 15 January 2015
Packaging states it'll take 35kg, instruction leaflet said 15kg. My TV weighs 18kg - the bracket supports it ok & is very strongly made, apart from the tilt Allen screw, which has to be really tight to stop the tv tilting forward, plus the levelling thumbscrews are the same. (The mounting points on the back of the Panasonic are 5mm offset from centre, so it's not balanced, with more weight on the left & it was difficult to get the thumbscrews tight enough to hold it level. It'd probably be ok on a TV with a central mounting point.)
Plenty of assorted screws, washers & spacers, bracket is well made apart from the faults mentioned above - plus there was no hole drilled to accept the supplied cable guide screw, I used a zip tie. Very reasonable price though.
on 7 March 2013
I bought this bracket for my 32" TV and have to say it's a superb item. Everything you could possibly need is included, screws, plugs, washers, cable tidy's and a handy wall template. It's a robust design and fully adjustable. I would be happy to recommend to anyone!
on 29 July 2015
I used to work for a company called Premier Mounts who manufacture top quality TV brackets. I've always used their products but since I left them I have to pay the full price. Their equivalent mount is an AM50-b that costs £90-£100 - a bit pricey so I shopped around and found this mount - it is excellent . Although not as aesthetically pleasing as a Premier Mount it does the job superbly and, after all, once the mount is on the wall you don't see it as it is hidden by the TV. Good quality product, detailed fixing instructions, lots of screws to cover most mounting options, everything you need. One small gripe is that the instructions say that you need a 8mm drill for a solid wall fitting - the supplied plugs require a 10mm drill.
on 29 June 2014
After looking for so many mounts - this design really stranded out from the rest as it can go a lot further and swivel angle direction, only downside and care to take is the fact that it's so heavy duty - hard to screw/wall plug properly, without having to go into detail I had to do some tweaking but got there... Take care
on 29 May 2015
This was exactly what I'd been looking for quit a while only every where I looked they were either to expensive or didn't come far enough away from the wall. When I saw this one on Amazon for only £24 I jumped on it. particularly as it said it was reduced from around £100.. I don't know how accurate that is but I did look it up on the manufactures website and they were selling it for over £50 in a sale! So ll in all I think I got a great deal.

One thing I would like to mention though, and it's only small thing, but the template for marking the drill holes on the wall was missing from the box.. but it wasn't any hardship to draw my own up on a piece of spared card.
on 10 December 2013
This is an amazing bargain!! It is an extremely robust, adaptable cantilever bracket.

If Shopping Tiger can sell this for about £15, why does everyone else charge so much more - including on Amazon.. A similar bracket in Tesco can cost up to £90 - and people buy it when buying a TV from them.

I like everything about this bracket and supplier, but especially the four-point wall fixing which avoids the twisting that you get on the many two-hole fixings on other brackets. All fittings are included including four long, hexagon headed screw-bolts for fixing to outside, dry-lined walls.

Highly recommended!
on 31 January 2015
This TV bracket is very well thought out compared to ones that we've owned in the past. It's extremely easy to to put together and fit to the wall. The reach on it is very handy for our living space, and the bracket it's self seems very sturdy. The rawl plugs provided were more than adequate for the task and - compared to rawl plugs recieved with other, similar items - were of good quality. We're more than happy with this bracket, it far exceeded our expectations, and it comes at an amazing price compared to other, similar brackets that we looked at.
on 23 December 2014
Great product - strong, easily positioned, and packaged with all the bits you need to install it. Very satisfied, and only left wondering why all the other brackets sold in the stores cost so much!
on 27 January 2016
After working out that the holes correspond to my 26" TV, it was relatively straightforward to choose this wall bracket. Firstly, you need two people do this properly. There are loads of screws to cover the various differences that exist between modern tvs but if you spread the package out and test which screw fits the hole in your tv it isn't as confusing as it first appears. Make sure you have a drill, drill bit, screwdriver bit and spirit level and it will only take about half an hour to do. The unit itself is reassuringly on the heavy side. It looks good flat against the TV but also when pulled out. The latter is handy if you need to gain access to the back of the TV for various gadgets etc. So I'm really pleased with this package, it's simplicity (especially compared to previous models I've experienced over the years) and practical capabilities.

I fitted this to a plasterboard wall with no problem (Obviously identifying and using the wooden struts to attach the bracket). For this reason, I won't make a habit of moving the bracket in and out to regularly - don't want to push it!!
on 31 December 2015
Well built with a long reach. Very pleased. Abundance of fixings for different screen sizes. Only point to note is that for smaller screen sizes the mounting plate may be partially visible above or below the screen when viewing from the front depending on the mounting position at the rear.