on 20 July 2015
We bought this scooter for my four year old daughter for Christmas. 7 months later and it is falling apart. My daughter has only used it a handful of times and yet both wheels have fallen off, the battery pack has fallen off and the top half of the scooter became detached from the bottom half (all on different occasions, not all on the same day). We check the screws and tighten them up, only for something else to fall off. I would not recommend this scooter to anyone. I would suggest paying a little bit more and get a better more well made scooter from a different company.
on 16 March 2014
Bought 2 of these for my twin grand childrens' 4th birthday and they loved them. The colours were perfect for the girls and the adjustable height of the handle bars will ensure they will be using them for quite a few years. The flashing footbed was a real bonus and surprise for them, and their eyes lit up with amazement. The only drawback was that one of the small pink clips on the back of the footbed fell off within 24 hours. Luckily my daughter found it in the road, retrieved it and stuck it back on. Hopefully nothing else falls off before they grow out of them.
on 7 January 2015
Love this. This is our second of the same make (first of which was well used and is now awaiting my youngest to be old enough to use it) and is well made and durable and the added lights are a bonus! And this price is so cheap for the quality you get! Love it or rather my little girl does!
on 10 August 2014
A very stable scooter for my 4 year old granddaughter. She likes the pretty colours. It is only used when she comes here and unfortunately she has knocked off one of the back corner pieces but it still works fine.
on 2 November 2014
This is well worth the money and great product .the base which you stand on lights up multi coloured and really bright it needs batteries but you can switch it on and off when not in use .
on 27 December 2013
this item was a present but the little girl loved it . not sure about sturdiness or abililty but she only 4 so wont be trying anything too adventurous
on 9 February 2014
WE BOUGHT THIS FOR OUR 4 YEAR OLD PRINCESS SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO RIDE IT , SHE LOVES OUT IT LIGHTS UP IT BRILL WOULD RECOMMEND IT
on 29 December 2013
my daughter loves this scooter but i felt it is a bit over priced also no batteries came with the purchase
on 11 January 2016
broke in the first use but replaced with a different color and the product has been fine ever since?
on 19 January 2015
Lovely bright scooter, daughter loves the flashing lights!