5.0 out of 5 stars it works
it does as it says on the tin very good easy to follow instructions and it really does work saved me a fortune
Published 11 months ago by CHRISTOPHER JOHN NEWSTEAD

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me.
Didn't work for my headlight but can see that it would work if your headlights have minor hazing. Worth a shot.
Published 2 months ago by Martin Donaghy

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 29 Aug 2013
CHRISTOPHER JOHN NEWSTEAD (MANCHESTER, GT MANCHESTER United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, easy to use, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
Fabia SORN for 3 years had frosted headlamps. Not yellowed, just cloudy. On close inspection it looked like a network of tiny cracks some millimetres deep in the acrylic.
I tried cleaning it with a rough cloth and toothpaste with some small success on the least frosted parts, and none on the rest.

This pack arrived promptly and was easy to use without instructions. 2 grades of fine sandpaper and a cloth I cut into bits to rub the supplied polish on with (and a foam block to rub with). Two cycles of sand, sand, rinse, polish and the lights were almost good as new. Sparkly clear all over with a few tiny patches (sq mm's) I'd missed not visible unless i peered closely. Sealed with the included UV sealant, job done, 2 hours max.

4.0 out of 5 stars quixx and easy, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
Really was not sure about this product, but because of headlights costing 100 each it was worth a go. It did what it said on the box. Although not restoring to a new look it did make my lenses more clear and by that I had more light on the road. Worth it if you are on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloudy headlights - fixed in 5 minutes, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
I really thought I was facing a MOT fail and subsequent 400 to replace the headlights. Put the mop on the drill, applied the compound and 5 minutes later 2 clear headlamps! It does what it says it will - and - my scratched Nokia phone face is now almost like new too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great on Renault Clio mk2, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
Works really good. I cleaned the headlights and used soapy water whilst using the sandpaper. The paper and the cube to hold it could have been bigger if I'm honest. You have to rub pretty hard to get the headlights smooth. I used a lower grade and a sander to get all the grit off as mine were pretty bad. At first it looks like you have made the worse but bare with it as the magic happens when you get to the really high 5000 paper and buffing it with the polish. For the polishing I attached the cloth to the sander and buffed it to a very clear light. Then you must seal it with lens sealer. I would say that it gave my lights 90% clarity from what they were but I probably could have done it again if I was patient. I subtracted a star for the paper being so small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product,headlights as good as new, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
Excellent,garage told me I needed knew headlights,I used this and they are back to normal.
Saved me a lot of money

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 17 Jun 2014
M Tebbutt - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
used this on both my headlamps, which took about 50 minutes to totally restore to a near perfect condition. highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective but a bit fiddley, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
Worked well but the pieces of sandpaper were very small and difficult to use all the surface.Well worth the effort

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 3 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My Headlights are like BRAND NEW again, 19 April 2014
Photoman (Leicestershire U K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit (Automotive)
Having been told about this product by MOT tester, I was a littleb bit sceptical,. but then he showed me a set which he had worked on, and I was very surprised. i sent for the product, and treated my camper, and my 4x4. The results are simply stunning. Brand new condition without the expense of NEW lamps x4. I can highly reccommend

Quixx QHRK1 Headlight Restoration Kit