on 18 May 2014
just started useing them but results seem to be encouraging. prints are bright and clean, will just have to wait and see how long these cartridges last.
on 20 November 2014
The cartridges were delivered in a timely manner. The cartridges were not accepted by my Canon printer. The LED's lit up when I started to place the cartridges in the printer but as I placed the 3rd one the LED extinguished on the 1st and 2nd. I contacted MoreInks who were very helpful and told me that it was likely Canon had updated their chips/software and not told the compatibles market. I'll probably need to buy the expensive Canon cartridges now:-( No quibble full refund given by Amazon.
on 29 May 2014
Very good value for money and quick delivery. Black is quite faint but suited me for home use, just printing out assignments to check over
on 27 March 2014
Ive had their inks in the past for another printer and they have been OK, However, the Magenta of my new lot wont work. It lights up when I put it in, but when I try to print it says "Ink tank cannot be recognised" and wont print.
on 14 April 2014
Fantastic product and much cheaper than original canon inks. Quality is as good as Canon ink. Delivery is always prompt from more inks
on 28 July 2014
Yes I have use the 5 moreinks Compatible Printer ink Cartridges CLi-551, I suppose the first think is the print did not reject the cartridges and continued to print. I do not see any difference in the quality of printing. These 5 Moreinks has save me money, which is the main concern. And I have purchased more cartridges from 5 Moreinks. And there was no leaking from the 5 Moreinks cartridges when installing in printer. Value for money, and fast delivery
on 23 June 2015
Arrived in good time, met seller's description and well packaged.

However, the black in was a little weak considering I produce a high level of text printing for legal documents.

Just a little phased on the black ink given the text quality that I need to have for presentation of legal documents. That's why this gets only a 3 star unfortunately otherwise the other colours are great and produce good quality graphics.
on 9 February 2015
Brilliant company. I've had several ink for Canon printer,Brother printers & Epson Printers and every one has been excellent quality. As good as original and always work. If I've ever had a problem like delivery gone astray moreink have sent a replacement no questions asked.
I use them all the time now for both my printers (Brother/Canon)... would recommend whole heartledley.
on 29 March 2015
Great inks for Money Just as good as Canons can't reccommed more highly will be buying more
on 12 March 2015
I have used 'Moreinks' for both my my previous canon printer and now this my new one. I have never had any issues with the cartridges being accepted by the printer. The quality of the ink is superb! I have used them for both printing b&w / colour documents, and for photo printing again both b&w / colour scanned photos, and photos direct from my PC.