5.0 out of 5 stars A big step forward
Volbeat have exchanged their fast and furious Porsche 911 for a smoother but no less powerful Bentley Continental on this album, producing to my ears at least their most melodic, diverse album yet. Singer Michael Poulsen is in fine voice and there are enough riffs in here to satisfy anyone who likes their guitars turned up to 11. From the acoustic opener to the Sabbath...
Published 20 months ago by Big Jim

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
As a Volbeat fan I still appriciate the album however do not listen to it as much as the early ones. If you like Volbeat the sound will still be good, if you want something that stands out a bit with Volbeat touch, you should go for the early albums.
Published 19 months ago by Kay Lindblad

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to say that this band just get better & better, 30 July 2014
I have to say that this band just get better & better, both on album & live. The bonus live DVD is a treat & shows you exactly why you should be buying a ticket for their next tour.

5.0 out of 5 stars this album is the best thing the lads have done so far, 31 Aug 2014
this album is the best thing the lads have done so far. The singles Lola Montez and Cape of our hero are on this album and are just a taster of Volbeat at their best.

5.0 out of 5 stars I WANT MORE, 11 Sep 2014
FIRST VOLBEAT DISC I BOUGHT. EVERY SINGLE SONG GETS 10/10. ROCK,CONTRY,PUNK. ITS AN EAR OPENER FOR SURE. BUY IT. LOVE IT. YOU WILL JUST CHECK OUT REVIEWS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some ace material on here, no mistake!, 4 Aug 2013
Lola Montez. Period. What an awesome song. Just rock epicness at its finest. This is a good band. Strong song content, good vocal sound, musically strong. They've got a lot of promise. I'm not overly a fan of heavy metal anymore, so some of thier live material where they incorporate it loses me a little, but I still respect its cleverness and their skills even then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like rock music? Try this!, 27 April 2013
I bought this album after hearing the single on the radio and had never considered their stuff before because, quite frankly, their name sounds like a pop band and it put me off; what a mistake!
The singer's voice is powerful (and slightly similar to James Hetfield of Metallica), the tracks all have real drive and a tune that sticks with you. Heavy but tuneful. No growling.
This is my new favourite album and I can't wait to see Volbeat at Download this year.
Check out the mp3 samples.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST YET, 21 April 2013
T-800 (STOKE ON TRENT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies (Audio CD)
I discovered Volbeat when I saw their video for The Gardens Tale taken from the album Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil, on Sky's Scuzz TV channel. I purchased Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil, as I had never heard such a unique sound like theirs. I would recommend you buy Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil, also Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood. as well as Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies. In my opinion this latest album is the best to date. You will not be disappointed .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 23 Oct 2014
I love this album! Never heard of Volbeat before I heard them on the radio, but this is a cracking album can't wait to see Volbeat live now

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - bonus of a DVD, 2 Dec 2014
Good mix of styles - a very interesting and involving album - DVD puts faces to the tunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014
This a great cd. I play it everyday and enjoy it more each time I hear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great doing business with you, 20 Sep 2014
Fast delivery, great doing business with you, amazing album , thanks

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 | Next ›

Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies
Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies by Volbeat (Audio CD - 2013)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available