on 19 August 2013
Got these for my daughter forth coming wedding, she said they was not what she expected, but is pleased with them and they fitted ok much better than wearing suspenders and stockings
on 31 March 2014
I was so excited about them because is way easier to have the stokings and the suspender belt in one piece , but after only few hrs of wearing them , they became so ... Strechy and always had to pull them up. If you are purchesing them, keep in mind that they are for one time wearing.

As for the delivery, i have no complain
on 18 January 2014
these were great saved all the hassle of a suspender belt just like wearing a pair of tights but look like stockings
on 13 May 2014
bought these there is no support laddered with in 5 minutes of having them on i wouldn't recommend these to anyone
on 30 May 2014
I bought this item because I can no longer get the ones I like from BHS.

The problem with these was that they were baggy around the suspender part of the tights and kept slipping down.
on 15 May 2014
Received on time, however, I ripped them slightly after opening the package so disappointed in the quality. It's a shame can only wear once. Luckily it is not expensive!!
on 15 June 2014
As I was putting on they laddered the first time so went straight in the bin.very poor quality.so had to put pair tights on.d
on 8 April 2014
These tights came in time and were a great price, however the price does represent the quality of this product. They are very thin, not the 15D advertised, but they did fit my size 14 bum with room to spare. I would be quite worried about how easily these could ladder, but love the design.
on 18 March 2014
These arrived quickly and look incredible on. Sexy and classy. Only thing is they are very delicate and require your careful attention putting them on and taking them off. But they look awesomw.
on 20 September 2014
Bought the black and white versions for my lady friend. She was happy with them and I was too. When she wears them it certainly helps spice up our love life.