This is such a cool little book. I love the riddles and rhymes and the pictures are simple and iconic. On my first read-through I rushed to the answers, to see if I was right (which was pretty childish really).
This book will speak for itself.
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by Jonah Becker

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok could be longer
Some of the riddles were obvious others were not but I think that is great. It is very short I was finished in about 2 mins. :-)
Published 23 months ago by KW

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok could be longer, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Riddles:The What Am I? Book(A Collection Of Fun Education Riddles For Kids And Adults Of All Ages) (Childress Children's Book Series 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best kid's books are the one's adults love sharing with them., 4 Mar. 2013
This book will speak for itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens Picture Book with Fun Riddles, 27 Feb. 2013
I recently discovered this author and I believe this is the third book he's published. There is a theme I've noticed in all his published work...FUN and a lesson to be learned. He doesn't disappoint with this his latest book and old and young alike will enjoy the riddles shared in this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars short and sweet, 8 May 2014
I should have read the product reviews before purchasing this as it was not good value for money. The content was great but only lasted about 5 minutes. So I'm not sure that the product description, advising you to take this on a long car journey is very appropriate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
great fun when all the family are here