5.0 out of 5 stars Super stories, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Complete Works of Frances Hodgson Burnett (Unabridged) (Kindle Edition)
I had only known the author`s work for children, Secret Garden etc, so was surprised by the number of other stories she had written. Yes they are a bit sentimental but that doesn't spoil a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved reading the old favourites and enjoyed the stories which ..., 5 Aug 2014
Had no idea there were so many stories written by F H Burnett. Loved reading the old favourites and enjoyed the stories which were new to me. Very dated and very amusing

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book for someone who only knew the children's stories but newly discovered so much more, 16 Nov 2014
So many stories I didn't know she had written. I have had so much difficulty in putting the book down so I could get on with my life for a while

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Collection Of Books, 9 May 2013
I have not yet read this book but have flip through it. And I am really looking forward to getting into it. I was so very happy to have found this book an kindle, just my kind of book and for a really good price too. I do think that it is really lovely to be able to have the complete collection of books all in one place.

My only disappointment is that the Chapters is in Roman Numbers and I have no idea what they mean. And so I never know what the Chapter is.