5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Delia Online 20cm Loose Based Sponge Tin (Kitchen & Home)
My work recently had a cake baking competition. Despite the fact that my culinary ability is rather limited, I'm a bit competitive and duly located the most impressive looking cake recipe I could on BBC Good Food.

Being of an age where I like to buy naice things to replace my student-y and/or non-existent kitchenware, these tins looked the nicest on the Amazon website and were slightly cheaper than elsewhere.

They turned up very nicely packed and definitely look the part, all smooth glossy actually-I'm-an-expert-baker in appearance. The loose bottoms fit very snugly into the pans so there's no risk of cake batter leaching out the bottom. I lined and greased the pans and my cakes came out very evenly baked with no over-browning which is a benefit of traditional baking tins over their non-stick relatives.

I didn't win, but that's also because I didn't create a freaking replica cathedral out of my cake. Though, I can't blame that on the tins. If you are in need of a sandwich tin, this is a good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silverwood Bakeware, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Delia Online 20cm Loose Based Sponge Tin (Kitchen & Home)
Cooked Victoria Sponge perfectly & when it came to cleaning they washed up brilliantly, no hidden ridges for cake bits to get stuck in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tins, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Delia Online 20cm Loose Based Sponge Tin (Kitchen & Home)
These are great tins - No leakage of cake mixture onto to the oven floor and the cakes push out of the tins so easily. Wish I'd bought them ages ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality heavy tins., 17 Jun 2013
Mrs. K. Holland (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delia Online 20cm Loose Based Sponge Tin (Kitchen & Home)
Love these tins. I spray lightly with oil and use the bake-o-glide liner. Cakes come away easily and tins wash up like new each time.

5.0 out of 5 stars the right baking tins!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Delia Online 20cm Loose Based Sponge Tin (Kitchen & Home)
I had a cupboard full of tins of various sizes but never the right one! I now have Delia's baking book and Delia's tins so hopefully will be making cakes as good as Delia's!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon service, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Delia Online 20cm Loose Based Sponge Tin (Kitchen & Home)
I have never had a complaint about items I have bought on Amazon before. However I was disappointed at the condition my cake tins arrived in. The package was ripped and far too big for the items it contained. One of my cake tins had a dent in it. I needed the tins urgently so did not return them. However this is not the sort of service I have come to expect from Amazon

Delia Online 20cm Loose Based Sponge Tin