5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless
I can't put on words how much I.love this book!!! Cried so much and fell in love(even more) with Rush and Blair's`s story!!!!
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by Veronica

2.0 out of 5 stars too short!
Published on 9 Mar. 2013 by Kate

2.0 out of 5 stars too short!, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Never Too Far (Kindle Edition)
i liked this book but it was way too short and felt rushed in places. stupid ridiculous relationship-ending misunderstandings were sorted out in the turn of a page and they were in bed again by the end of the paragraph and the book stopped so abruptly without ending properly. i feel the author was lazy with this book and maybe decided she could fob us off with half a story in 200 pages and make loads more money out of a third book. i would read a third book but only if it was nearer to 300 pages to make up for this one which i dont thimk was worth the money i paid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read but a bit of a let down, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Never Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Firstly I'd like to say that I loved fallen to far, it was brilliant and I was so looking forward to this one. I ended up reading this book in little over 3 hours it just didn't get going for me the Blaire just gave into rush considering how book one ended I wanted to see more fight from her to resist him and more from him to win back her trust! Without putting up spoilers I'd have kicked his ass for what happened towards the end of the book the way he treated her was shocking! She forgave him just like that! And then the book just ended! I feel that the book should have been one not two books! I really enjoy this author and was so disappointed with the size and content and now were getting a 3 rd book! And I really am angry about that! I don't know if I will read the 3rd book on principle maybe my curiosity will get the better of me! Not worth the 3.99 price tag that's for sure!

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed...like the girl on the cover I too want to cry!!, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Never Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Having read and loved 'Fallen Too Far' I could hardly wait for 'Never Too Far' as I needed to know how Rush and Blaire's love story ended; now that I do I wish Abbi hadn't wasted my time and instead just stuck on an epilogue with a HEA at the end of the first book. By trying to create unnecessary angst Abbi tarnishes the sweetness of Rush and Blaire's evolving relationship; this Rush is such an unbearable, indecisive mess that I wanted Blaire to end up with Woods as he was the one to step up and become the Hero in this book. Bah humbug to disappointing sequels with their disjointed and rushed stories....and a big fat NO WAY to loveable Grant with hateful Nan.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but did not live up to my expectations too short, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Never Too Far (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy this author and have been waiting for this book to come out. To be honest, it is no way as good as the first book, and it not up to Ms Glines usual standard of editing or story telling. Firstly it is far to short just over 200 pages- It seemed to finish before the story even got going. The big reveal from Blair's dad, just kinda happened with no real build up. Secondly Blair seems to have changed from the fiesty independent girl in the first book to a girl who is sitting at home knocked up like a good little woman waiting for Rush to bother to contact her/return home. Seriously no one wants to read about weak women and why the complete character change?

I dont like to say it but, this book has the hallmarks of a series filler, rushed out to keep the masses happy.

Having said the above I will read the next installment as I really do like the authors work

2.0 out of 5 stars Great book damn shame about the typos, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Never Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Serious amount of typos - great story line but gutted with the lack of proof reading this has obviously had :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless, 7 Mar. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm not sure..., 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Never Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Although I was dying to read this sequel I'm not sure I enjoyed it as much as the first book. Blaire drove me mad & I just wanted her to grow some & not be so understanding all the time also there could definitely have been more story as it finished too early for me. Although saying all this I love Abbi's style of writing I just wished I could have given it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Too Far, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Never Too Far (Paperback)
'Fallen Too Far' was one of the best books I've read this year so when I finally got my hands on the sequel 'Never Too Far' I didn't hesitate to put my current read aside and pick up this one instead. I find myself saying the same things about Abbi Glines's books again and again but her stories just blow me away and I can't get enough of her writing. This is yet another five star read which is packed full of drama, angst and heartbreak.

I love the fact that the book has a dual narrative so we get to finally hear things from Rush's perspective. He is absolutely head over heels in love with Blaire but after making a big mistake he has to try and make things up to her and convince her that he won't always put his family before her. I wasn't completely sold on the character of Rush the first time around but he won me over with his obvious determination to step up and make things right, as well as the way in which when Blaire's around (and even when she isn't) she's the only person he can think about. She drives him crazy, in a good way and she seems to have the ability to always bring the best out in him.

I also adored the way in which he is super protective about Blaire and wants to look after her and keep her safe. He gets possessive and jealous when she is around other men but I think that's sweet and is one of his qualities which is very attractive. I don't want to give anything away but he also finally makes clear his intentions towards her and one particular chapter in the book just made me melt into a puddle.

As well as the main couple, Woods has suddenly become one of my favourite characters in the series. I hope we get to see even more of him in the future. I also thought that Bethy and Jace's relationship was really sweet and I would quite like to see a story just about them as well.

Hot, sexy and romantic with scenes to get you extremely hot under the collar, Abbi Glines has done it yet again with this amazing story about a couple who are destined to be together. I hope they get the happy ending they deserve in the final instalment 'Forever Too Far'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like junk food – addictive, tasty, not good for you., 1 May 2013
When Blaire finds out she’s pregnant she ends up moving back to Rosemary – where her best friend lives and there’s a job that will pay her something – but it’s just temporary, just until she gets enough cash together to set herself up somewhere else. Just until she has to tell Rush she’s pregnant. Rush misses Blaire and he hasn’t given up on her. When he hears she’s returned to Rosemary he’s prepared to do anything, be anything, to get her back – even if that means just being her friend.

It’s been ages since I read Fallen Too Far, but I remember not really ‘liking’ any of the male characters in the book – they came across as self-interested jerks. This time around I really liked Rush and his lovestruck p.o.v. was quite endearing although this boys makes so many mistakes with Blaire it’s mind-boggling (the scene in the driveway when his mum calls re the boat storyline? Erg!). Anyway I also liked Woods a lot better in this one so I just purchased his spin-off book ‘Twisted Perfection’, but I think I might wait to read it until Book 2 is out – why is Abbi Glines splitting romances across 2 books? Drives me crazy!

This is a self-published novel with a fair amount of typos which drag you out of the action and bother your inner editor, but Abbi Glines narration and plot-lines are just so good it’s pretty easy to forgive these and just get sucked straight back into the action. This isn’t well edited chic lit, but it’s a great read all the same and I enjoyed it a lot more than most of its more closely scrutinised counterparts. Abbi writes with a freedom that makes her characters come alive in a way they just don’t in most books.

So this book is HOT and HEARTWARMING and totally DELICIOUS. It’s a guilty pleasure, the Desperate Housewives of New Adult lit and I’m glad I read it. And I’m definitely looking forward to Book 3 when baby arrives, I’m not done with these two yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gooden, 2 May 2013
I didn't really know what to expect from this book after reading some really mixed reviews. I loved 'Fallen Too Far' and couldn't wait for book two to come out so we could continue with Blaire and Rush's story. I can happily say I really enjoyed reading it! Like a lot of other reviews, I will admit I preferred the first book but no way can I slate 'Never Too Far'!

The book drew me in and I finished it within two days. The sex scenes in this book were HOT and I'm almost certain I blushed at parts! I felt the ending was kinda short but that could just be because I didn't want the story to end :) Do we know if there is a third book in this series as the ending was left pretty open? If there isn't a sequel then I'd be satisfied with how it ends as everyone loves a happily ever after!

This book is defiantly worth a read, especially if you loved 'Fallen too far' :) I'm now just really hoping there is a book three on it's way. In the meantime, I will just have to occupy myself with the lovely Wood's story....such a hard life :p

After reading quite a bit of Abbi Glines work, she is easily becoming one of my fav. authors!

Never Too Far