on 27 March 2014
Following a regular 6 monthly Check-up at my Dentist, he noted that my teeth were degrading, and said this was due to the amount of Prescription Medication that I have to take having an adverse effect on my teeth. He recommended that I start using "Colgate Duraphat Mouthwash" after food. I went into a very well known high street chemist to purchase a bottle of the Duraphat mouthwash, it was not kept with the usual mouthwashes in the store but was kept behind the counter, I purchased one bottle of the mouthwash which cost nearly £8!!! After I arrived home I looked up the Colgate Duraphat Mouthwash online and located it for sale at the cheapest price on Amazon, for well over £1.50 a bottle cheaper than in the high street chemist. I know that might not sound much of a "discount" but bearing in mind that I have to use this mouthwash after every meal I know that the saving will be good in the "long run"!!
on 28 May 2014
I was recommended to get this by my dentist to stop a small area of decay from progressign into a hole in my tooth. It has held it at bay alomg with the duraphat toothpaste, so im pleased- no fillings!
on 10 January 2014
This contains alot of floride and they do a matching toothpaste which is the best I have used for sensitive teeth. Does take a while to build on teeth but only seems to work if not done at same time as toothpaste
on 20 December 2014
I was prescribed Duraphat Toothpaste by the dentist for "chalky teeth" (Due to antibiotics when I was a child) I have been using the toothpaste for a year now and I have 0 sensitivity anymore! However now that my toothpaste is running out I wanted something to top up with.

This mouthwash works excellently! Despite some other reviews I like the taste personally and did not find it caused me sensitivity.

Would Recommend.
on 30 May 2014
I really like this mouthwash-I find most these days too harsh and not nice to use- this is totally different- mild and very pleasant to use indeed. Highly recommended.
on 22 January 2015
Bought this for my mum who suffers frequently from gum disease, and she is very pelased with the outcome. She says it almost cleared up her gums in two weeks and she will carry on using it regularly. Good product.
on 24 April 2014
Early days and probably should have started using this years ago. It was recommended by my dentist but I'm not paying his price for a bottle! Too early to tell if it's going to slow down the rate of decay on my ageing teeth. Taste is bland rather than a wake-up call to the mouth, alcohol free which might be important to some.
on 12 February 2014
use this as I need flouride to repair gum decay and sensitivity to teeth, Not as powerful as the toothpaste but you can only get that on prescription anyway. Used once a day does a good job, but not to be used by everyone.
on 6 September 2014
Excellent service.

Expensive product ...but i think it is worth the cost as it's the only mouthwash that helps my dental issues.

Recommended by my dentist.
on 19 May 2015
Good mouthwash, very mild, so don't burn my gums and it does help if you have gum disease.