4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, but choose your own accessories
THE GOOD
Published 9 months ago by David Upton

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix Digital camera
Hi There
This Camera is good but the video is no good the sound is terrible lukey i brought this for my wife who is quite happy with it
if it was for me i would of sent it back and by the way my wife followed all the instructions and you could not hear the volume on the video but the picture is excellent which is what she wanted
Published 5 months ago by Dave Stoke

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, but choose your own accessories, 13 July 2013
David Upton (Whitstable, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5 - Black + Case and 8GB Memory Card (14.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom, Super Slim Design, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, HD Video Recording) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)
THE GOOD
This is a lot of camera for your money. I already owned a Lumix TZ8 and decided to buy another Lumix for my wife. The DMC-F5 is a more basic camera than the TZ, but that's fine for more casual photographers like my wife. It's also much lighter and less slippery to hold, which is a bonus. It's easy to use and produces beautifully clear photographs with natural-looking colour.

THE BAD
If I could choose again, I would buy the camera on its own, without the pouch and memory card. The memory card supplied was 8GB, but not 'Class 6' as recommended in the manual. Also, the case is only just big enough, if you leave the cord hanging out through the zip.

SUMMARY
Great camera for very little money, but go for the camera alone, and choose your own case and memory card.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I needed and more, 8 July 2013
A smashing little camera for anyone wanting a do-all camera for basics It was a great price too, and as for delivery? Ordered it early evening, it arrived next day! The only downside is that although it comes with basic quick-start leaflet, the instruction book is on CD. I wanted a printed version, so used 93 sheets of paper printing it off. But having said that, the instructions in it are clear and illustrated, and every page was relevant because this camera is so versatile. Very pleased with my purchase.
The fact that it came with the case and card was a great bonus. I was buying this camera to replace a different one where the screen had got broken while in my handbag, despite being kept inside a woollen mitten.

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING VALUE AMAZING SERVICE GREAT PRODUCT !!!, 9 July 2013
I just wanted a high quality ,fully automatic, high resolution compact, this is PERFECT !!!

Transfer to PC is easy via dual purpose cable, fast charging of 'lithium ion' battery via same cable, saves spending money on batteries.

AUTO mode makes shooting very fast and easy in most conditions, good battery life, and the 8GB SD card will hold approx 1,100 photos on Maximum (14MP) resolution setting . Zeiss lens is top quality !

Superb pic quality, ( rivals 200 camera results !!) fun to use, 2.7 inch LCD viewer, easy delete, video mode, stylish, extremely compact, easy to carry quality camera ......and at 82.99 for camera, Memory card (8GB) and a case, and free delivery !!!!

( The Case provided is perfectly OK, but I would recommend a better quality case if you need stronger and water resistant protection for hiking trips ! )

A GREAT BUY !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joan has no soul, 17 Sep 2013
I think that this digital camera is the best on the market at great value, and it's helped me no end since we were united together in the on-going venture of capturing souls. It's a highly demanding field to work in and I have hundreds of pictures of captured souls to my name today.

I've upped the ante recently though, and have decided to capture the souls of famous people, up to Category B of the celebrity categories as I do not want a Category A court proceeding on my hands, if I could afford that, I may have gone with a 67 or 68 camera, although I must say, I could never cheat on this Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5 - Black + Case and 8GB Memory Card (14.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom, Super Slim Design, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, HD Video Recording) 2.7 inch LCD camera.

On a recent expedition I was absolutely horrified to the core of my shivering bones. I took a soul capturing image on a night on the prowl in Camden, when I saw Joan Rivers strutting her hoofs down a red carpet that I don't even think she was invited on. I took a flash of a camera saw nothing but darkness. No soul was captured on the LCD screen that night, no soul five-all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera, 2 Aug 2013
Easy to set up, easy to use, brilliant if you are not a photograher, does it all for you
Excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, 9 Aug 2013
Mrs. P. Tremble "pollytrem" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I thought this was a fantastic deal. The camera is amazing but so compact. It can be charged just by plugging into the mains so saves a fortune on batterys and no need to use a battery charger. The case and memory card are most welcome additions. Fast delivery from the seller and no problems whatsoever. Would recommend camera and seller to anyone x

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 Jun 2013
Get this camera it is amazing. The picture quality is just amazing 200 camera quality. If you take picture of a flower it has such bright colours. Amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value Camera, 20 July 2013
This camera has good battery power and longevity from supplied Lion battery and takes up little space so is excellent for a compact.
Picture quality and ease of use is also good and zoom adequate.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic point and shoot camera for the price., 18 Oct 2013
I bought this product as I wanted an easy to use camera which produces very good shots. It works on both counts. The fact that charging can be performed direct to a socket, rather than using batteries is also a very good feature. The basic instruction pages are very basic but by selectively printing the pages required from the CD, I could read the instructions for the functions that I required.
Whilst I also like the case, the memory card will have to be upgraded to meet the recommended standard for motion as opposed to still shots. As my main requirement however was for still shots am delighted with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic point and shoot digital camera, 8 Oct 2013
Bought this online, wanting a basic digital camera to use for everyday photos (out and about with friends) This product is easy to use, had all the accessories I wanted (case, strap, charger, memory card) and in my opinion represents superb value for money. If I should lose/damage this camera, it is at a price I would not be unduly upset.
Fantastic little camera at a fantastic price.

ARRAY(0xa90fbc84)