Price:£13.99+ Free shipping

on 5 July 2013
I bought this towel for my daughter for her swimming lessons. She loves Hello Kitty & it was to replace her previous Hello Kitty towel that she'd had for 3 years. When I asked her after she'd used the towel she said it was a very soft, cosy towel! She loves it and I'm happy as it's good value and good quality.
on 3 August 2013
Bought it for my 6 year old and she thinks its very pretty. Washes well and is used alot. Would recommend.
on 26 June 2013
My daughter loves hello kitty so this is just perfect. The colouring is great to nice and bright and a great size. Delivery was spot on to :)
on 23 March 2014
Lovely design on the towel just what my daughter wanted great for going swimming got it to go to centre parc. Great folds up small for child's ruck sack and dries very quickly. Very happy with purchase.
on 18 October 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old so it was plenty big enough. Fair price for quite a large kid's towel. Print is only on one side but has survived sea water and several washes so far. Would recommend!
on 14 June 2014
Great quality product, my little girl loved the design.

Can't fault it, would recommend to anyone looking to buy this design.

Washes well too, will last for many years to come.
on 17 May 2014
The Hello Kitty towel was great, feels really soft even after several washes. My daughter had it for swimming and it's just big enough and came in great time. Well worth it.
on 28 November 2013
Bought this for my little girl, really lovely quality towel was, well packed and excellent service! Would defenatly recommend this seller and would use again.
on 3 January 2014
My youngest granddaughter who loves everything to do with Hello Kitty really loves this towel - the colours are vibrant and the towel itself is cuddly soft.
on 27 December 2013
Our Grand daughter loved it!! but we were disappointed with the quality of the material used hardly of bath towel quality more like tea towel standard