5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book at a good price to update Excel skills to 2013
I use Excel on a day to day basis and have been using up to version 2010, this book helped update me quickly on the extras for 2013 at a sensible price plus useful as a general reference guide on Excel.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars My review
Mmm - wasn't exactly what I was looking for - I suppose I was hoping for some form of exercise book where I might practice making up my own spreadsheets and fiddling around with the functions of Excel - this book doesn't seem to have anything like that..
Published 10 months ago by Frendo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book at a good price to update Excel skills to 2013, 2 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Thorough Book, 5 Dec. 2014
M. G. Chisholm "chiefengineer3" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
Excel for Dummies has so far covered everything I can think of relating to Excel. It takes you from novice to reasonably competent with well worked through chapters filled with examples. It's easy to digest and easy to follow.

However, this is not a book that easy to jump into and out of unlike some Dummies books. This is really a book that is designed like a course to be followed. If you are reasonably familiar with Excel then there is another Dummies book which is for formulas only. In some ways that is much more useful for anyone who has used Excel a bit.

Overall if you are new to Excel and want to become very competent at it then working through this book will get you there.

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-saver, 5 Mar. 2014
Obviously not a book one sits down to read cover to cover, but an excellent reference book. I have a) just upgraded to Excel 2013 and b) started a job where I needed to use many more advanced functions which I knew existed, but had forgotten how to use. This book is well laid out, has clear instructions and I know it will sit beside the laptop and become a well-thumbed friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
Very, very impressive. I know that this will take some while to work through, seems to show all I'll ever need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Both for Dummies and more advanced users, 24 Feb. 2015
What I liked the most: I am a Dummy in some areas of excel, and quite skilled in other areas. This book served me in all areas. It is easy to find what you are looking for. It works (for me) betst when I combine it with the Help function (especially around advanced use of the formulas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excel 2013 All in one For Dummies, 10 May 2014
Mr. Bernard Garrod "arthurslad" (Bradford UK) - See all my reviews
I have a few of the "For Dummies" books on various subjects, and this one has the same format, easy to understand, well layed out, and a thoroughly helpful book for someone like me (64), starting off making spreadsheets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 25 Aug. 2014
Very good. In the short time I have had it I have found it helpful with solving two problems. Some of the explanations are difficult to wade through - perhaps I am more of a dummy than I thought!

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
just started reading this book a lot easier to the others i bought good book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2014
Perfect, book for starters or as a refresher or reference book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›