5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
Published 11 months ago by grace lee

Published 1 month ago by Sulaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Songmics Canvas Wardrobe Wardrobes Bedroom Furniture Storage 150 x 45 x 180cm (Kitchen & Home)
This wardrobe is sturdy enough to use as a temporary wardrobe. I am a student and I have faith that this will last me at least a few years before I can afford to or want to buy something more permanent like a wooden wardrobe. Stores plenty of clothes without taking up too much space in the room. Easy to assemble and lightweight so you can easily move it around the room, even with clothes in. Kinda has an Ikea feel to it. Will definitely recommend this to students, just bare in mind that it is not as elegant as a wooden wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Nov. 2013
This wardrobe is outstanding value for money. The delivery was very fast and it was so easy to assemble. Took my boyfriend and I half an hour at the most. It's very large and sturdy and perfect for the 3 months I need it for! I'm actually considering taking it to the new flat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very steady and well made for price but takes hours to build., 30 May 2014
This is very steady and well made. However it is not canvas. It is canvas like fabric like strong j-cloth.
The item consists of many many plastic joints and pipes and took almost 2 hours to build and hurt so much to push pipes in to plastic joints. Pipes have to be inserted into joints fully other wise the fabric cover won't fit as it is snag fit.

Over all I am happy with the quality of product but this is not canvas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job., 7 Sept. 2013
M. Minihane (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Sturdy and easy to assemble. One person has moved it up 2 flights of stairs since it was assembled and it was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I expect from it, 6 Oct. 2013
B Green (Cambridge, England.) - See all my reviews
I got this almost as an experiment to see if would work as I'd hope. It did. It was easy to assemble and works very well so far. It was delivered with a few missing tubes (which I expect is unusual) which Songmics were good enough to send to me at no cost and they arrived in a few days. I wouldn't use it to hold a lot of heavy items via the hanger bar, but I have a few suits and shirts on it and it's fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems quite sturdy and robust- instructions are awful, 29 May 2014
Good build, light and easy to get up once you decipher the instructions - seriously if you get one, check those instructions, because you'll think you've got it, but you haven't lol.

Overall product is good when up!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good would buy again, 27 Feb. 2014
i would recommend anyone to buy this product quite strong and plenty of room .also delivery very good didnt wait long at all looks very nice in the room .

4.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly spacious and very easy to put together, 16 April 2014
I'm really pleased with this purchase. It was really easy to put together and it fits a LOT of clothes. Really good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised!, 13 Oct. 2014
After reading a mixture of reviews on this wardrobe I am really pleased with the product! Yes the instructions are in German, not really surprising considering its a German product and yes the instructions are not that good but I found it still quite easy to put up and didn't take long at all. Its very sturdy and very lightweight but still holds all mine and my partners clothes and bedding too!
Couldn't be happier and its a lot better than expensive wardrobes I have bought! Take a chance like I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-able, Canvas more like Cheap printer paper. not welcome in my home, 16 Jan. 2015
Was excited to buy this after reading reviews, actually got 2. On opening found out how thin the "canvas" is - it's actually as rip-able and thin as plain printer paper - I wouldn't be pushing it if I said photo printer paper is stronger. I have spent the time between first opening this and "applying" for a return designing my own version of this, just portable and stronger. Just waiting to see now if they'd approve my return - which is almost as horrible as the wardrobe!