4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!
Although shorter than I'd have liked this was a very interesting and thoroughly gripping book revealing some of the lesser known accounts of ghosts & hauntings in England. Well written and I look forward to part 2!
Published 20 months ago by Mick T

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Very short book, read in an afternoon. Lots of typographical errors but interesting if you can overlook them.
Published 8 months ago by julie roger

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Haunted England: True Ghost Stories Part I (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Ghost Stories it helps me sleep at night, 8 July 2013
I Will be looking for part 2 next of Haunted England it was really good I was having difficulty in putting my tablet down and going to sleep I just had to keep going and finished the book

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
Good item, fast delivery, excellent communication, many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 27 Dec. 2013
DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IN BED. DANGER OF CHOKING WHILE LAUGHING. Where to start? Execrable writing (was it translated from a foreign language by someone armed with only a dictionary?) Lack of authentication, and provenance.No evidence of proof reading or editing. I really enjoy a good ghost story but this book provoked more laughter at its style than chills from its substance - the Hungarian Vampire story being particularly good in this respect. Worth its price for the amusement.

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay but needed more details., 5 Aug. 2013
I liked the the stories but they could've gone into more detail maybe like whether the ghosts are still being seen