Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 25 March 2013
Read this after Key part 1 before I realised that Key is a sequel to Sanctus - something not stated in the product description. No wonder much of it was incomprehensible. However when I subsequently read the first 2 parts of Sanctus, most of the Key fell into place. A well written story with a good plot - as far as I read. However, several other reviewers have commented that parts 3 & 4 of Sanctus and Key have repeats of what's in 1 & 2. On this basis, I won't be having a go at them. Overall a good story which seems to be ruined by a strange way of offering it.
on 5 August 2013
I bought and read The Key some time ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Therefore, I was delighted to find parts 2,3 and 4 on Amazon. Imagine my disappointment to find that they are all in fact either the same book or part of the same original book. Don't know what Amazon are up too but seems very strange. Read the descriptors and they all seem the same, as do the ones tilted Sanctus parts 1...2..
on 17 April 2013
Again I enjoyed learning more following on from part one but really can't understand why this is not a section of a book with the whole story. Maybe it's to get you caught and then charge a fortune for the next book or books - me cynical!
on 24 June 2013
I read Sanctus and then The Key part 1 & went straight on to this, annoyed that I hadn't bought the The Key as a complete book! Again sped through it anxious to follow the story and then, too soon, I had finished-on to Part 3 & 4
on 18 March 2013
The book is extremely readable and carries on from book one. I read it in 90 minutes - far too short. You need to down load all four parts as they are not stand alone reads. That is the reason why I gave it 3 stars.
on 24 May 2013
I'm enthralled I have to get the next two parts an amazing story so far Simon toyne's writing depicts everything brilliantly and with a little imagination you can just envisage the places and the characters!
on 24 June 2013
Good as a continuing taster, but very short. Had me hooked.
Better to buy the full book if you enjoy the genre and Simon's style of writing.
Excellent trilogy, based on christian mythology.
on 27 October 2013
Just got into it when it finished abruptly. I read the reviews but didn't really believe that this book is not a book at all, it is just a few more chapters of the first book. A big con!!
on 17 April 2014
Couldn't get enough of this series each book led me further down the path of fantasy and really made me think about the excepted believes. It was a trial that I am glad to say I survived!
on 15 June 2013
Liked this as much as the first one but was again left on the edge until I can get to number 3 an interesting idea and I like the way the characters are being brought together.