5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips to improve your own Kindle presence!
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars So so
The information provided is insightful, however the book is not very long, and I had been expecting something a little more substantial. And buyer beware, there is a disclaimer in the last section that states that Amazon is liable to make changes to their system that could negate the hacks the author is purporting! Perhaps a little overpriced for what you get.
Published 12 months ago by MR MICHAEL FLETCHER

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips to improve your own Kindle presence!, 6 Aug. 2013
Amazon Customer (Newcastle upon tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Sales Secrets Exposed! The 7 Tips Every Amazon Kindle Author Needs to Know (that Amazon DOESN'T want you to know!) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book because I wanted to understand how to reach my targeted audience. I put my own book out EVENTIDE (Lost in Darkness) a few ago into the Amazon's Kindle platform. My sales were steady, but I couldn't help think I could improve on what I had. With this book I was able to take his advice and imply it to my own work. Great tips to improve your own Kindle presence!

5.0 out of 5 stars To the point and nothing that can't be achieved, 21 Dec. 2013
I found this to be very to the point - no waffle and all fantastic tips that are relatively easy to do.

If you are serious about self-publishing you definitely need more than just a good book in order to get ahead and this book gives you access to ways within Amazon you wouldn't have otherwise thought of!

5.0 out of 5 stars Some excellent ideas and tips., 21 Aug. 2013
I have learnt a lot from this book it has some excellent ideas and tips. I am in the process of putting these tips to good use and hopefully my book 'Judy the big hearted heroine' will be up there in the best sellers very soon. If it is when you read this you will know the tips work! I'm pretty confident they will.

4.0 out of 5 stars some great tips, 2 Jun. 2013
Ickes up some great ideas from this book. I'm just about to contact Amazon to request that my book gets put in a category not offered by the KDP dashboard, to give that a go, and I'm also going to try formatting my description and running a sale. Well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon might now know a few of the secrets, but still worth a read., 16 Jun. 2015
Kari B (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I brought this after buying Michael's other book Crush it on the Kindle (CiotK).

There are some good hints and tips in here; aimed more at the first time publisher but also useful if you have published a few books that perhaps aren't selling as well as they could. The secrets aren't a new take on rocket science, and it could be argued that some are a bit obvious, but this isn't a bad thing as it's often the simplest things we overlook.

A few of the formatting/html tips didn't work for me which is a shame as I think they would have made the biggest difference, but Michael did point out in the beginning that Amazon could cotton on at any time making the secrets invalid. As an author I can't understand why Amazon have stopped this because it would encourage more buyers which in turn would give them more commission.

It took me about 30 minutes to flick through and make a few notes, but I expect I will read it again in a few months to remind myself of the key points. Of the two books I preferred CiotK, but for the price even if you sell just one more book it would be worth a quick flick through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 6 Jun. 2014
A very useful and easy-to follow book - probably of most use to non-fiction authors, but there was some good stuff for fiction authors too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold dust, 16 April 2014
Does demand that you leave your faint heart at the door, but for the committed, a wealth of tips and tricks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 5 Mar. 2014
If your a new author and haven't yet published - stop what you're doing and buy this first. Being self-published is not as easy as it seems and if it wasn't for great folks like Michael giving us all a help in hand, god knows where we'd be? - Not selling any books that's where!

I have literally just finished reading it so I can't comment on any improvements with my ebook that is not selling - Fingers crossed I'll see improvements the moment I implement these changes.

Thank you Michael - Good luck in all your endeavours.
Best wishes
Clair Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Amazon kindle sales secrets, 5 Mar. 2013
This little book is packed with some great information that will undoubtedly boost your sales if you follow Michael's instructions. I have read many books on this subject but this one has tips I haven't come across before.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tips, 25 Feb. 2013
A short and sweet book (just how I like them!) With some great tips most of which I didn't know about. I will be implementing them, thanks :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›