4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely costume
Published 12 months ago by Beansmummy

3.0 out of 5 stars Dress fine, shirt too small
I bought size 8-10 years and the dress fitted my average 9 year old perfectly. The shirt however was too small and she is a slim child. Not a great product.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs A C Atkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely costume, 12 July 2014
Beansmummy (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Lovely outfit for Victorian Day at school, and less ubiquitous than the standard black dress with white apron and mop cap that the majority of little girls were wearing (in a class of 30 year 1 children, 13 of the 15 girls were in black and whit, and 2 were in this outfit). This looks quite pretty. But it is very small; having read other reviews I am very glad I bought the 8-10 size for my very slim but quite tall (75th centile) daughter who was nearly 6 at the time. Looks good with suede/ leather winter boots. It came very creased but ironed well, and I machine washed it afterwards (contrary to the instructions) and it survived intact.There were loose threads and signs of fairly poor quality workmanship, but as a costume it worked well, does not need to withstand the usual day to day rigours of school life, and looks good.

No complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Oct. 2013
The perfect solution to my daughters Victorian day at school. Good fit And comfortable. Perfect size for a 6 yr old.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely quality product, 22 Feb. 2014
It fit my daughter perfectly, she is tall for her age so going on other reviews I was expecting it to come up abit short but as I have already said it fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars victorian fancy dress, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Fun Shack Victorian School Girl Childrens Costume (Toy)
Great costume well worth the money good quality and good value for money this is the third or forth time I have purchased an fancy dress costume fron Anazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cistume, 14 Oct. 2013
Jennifer M. Casely "teddies 123" (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic costume, very authentic. Already worn for a Victorian day at school, it looked great. Great value for money and good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Railway children fancy dress, 3 April 2015
Delivery was good. Dress was a good length, was a bit tight on the chest and my daughter complained that the cuffs were digging into her wrists after a while. My daughter is a small 7, if I was to buy this item again I would get the bigger size. Didn't use the bonnet. It was an effective costume as she won fancy dress for her year group and looked really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 14 Jun. 2013
When I ordered this item I realised I'd made a mistake regarding postage. I contacted the Seller and they couldn't have been more helpful!!
It arrived in excellent time, no extra charge. It's a lovely wee outfit!!!! My 6 yr old LOVES it!!!! It's not very thick material but perfect for this time of year. Good for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 30 May 2015
L. Gribble "Louise G" (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
Really impressed for the price. I bought large for my slim 8 year old (130cm). It fits well with a bit of room. The blouse is separate and colour is true to photo. Great for us as we will have 2 occasions to wear it for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dress, light weight and comfortable, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Fun Shack Victorian School Girl Childrens Costume (Toy)
My daughter is quite tall for her age but I bought age appropriate and the dress length is good, the top is roomy but the sleeves sit as 3/4 which looks and felt fine. Happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 17 Nov. 2014
Excellent value for money, the material is soft and cut well. It was a huge hit at my daughters school, she won a prize for best dressed Victoian costume. Very pleased.