on 20 May 2013
I was too young to have experienced what it was like to be a Chelsea supporter in the 80s, but this book was a great look into the 'good old days'. My dad is from Dubai and my mother is from England, so my only real link to English football would have been my grandfather, who passed away a few months before I was born. I'm glad this book was able to fill in the blanks! Great stories and a must read for anyone following the boys in blue!
on 27 August 2013
Why you follow Chelsea and why can never leave is all here. Chelsea are the team who have been on the brink of every trophy and dilemma. I don't think there was another team who constantly did it the hard way. The author has captured the moments and memories brilliantly and took me right back to school(AFC,WHUFC, TOFC&LFC Fans abuse). If you've ever wondered what it was like when we were not very good read this. If you were their then this just confirms what we all went through and were thinking c'mon Chelsea one day one day. Great accounts from true blue legends which just shows you what really went on behind the scenes at the club. One of my favorite reads ever this book every season ending with a rile smile on me face. This is a must read for Chelsea fans and journalists of all ages. Can't wait for the Spaghetti Western next of Chelsea in the 90's KTBFFH P. S . Never boo your own team ever !
on 5 November 2013
Brings back some very pleasant memories... and jars
Some forgotten times. A fast paced enjoyable read with parts from selected greats giving a good insight to the internals going on.

Even a mention of the infamous crowd turmoil that made the 80s such an amazing experience for those travelling home and away.
on 18 May 2013
Brilliant book, a must read. If you were there its a great revisit to the good old days. If you weren't there read what you missed.
on 15 July 2013
Started going to away games with Chelsea about this time so it brings great memories back.
Could have been a bit more info on the games but a great read none the less.
on 4 September 2013
Such a witty and accurate account of Chelsea in the 80's . It took me right back to my youth.
Unmissable for any Chelsea fan
on 25 November 2013
Great, loads of memories came flooding back. My God we were poor at times but I still went every week. Once a blue.....
on 18 January 2014
Great read if you supported Chelsea in the eighties but i would also recommend if you did not. Well worht the money
on 8 January 2014
This is a great book and took me back to the 1980s,full of great tales of the day,and took me back to my youth.
on 30 August 2014
Great read Brings bood memoriesack g