on 22 September 2013
I was at a loss as to where to start with maternity wear but this top was a hit! Very comfy, fits great while the bump isn't too big but plenty of room to grow. Had lots of compliments when I've worn it. True to size, I am a 10 pre pregnancy and the 10 is perfect. Only ordered in black so far but may be back for other colours. On the down side, ironing it can be a little tricky but it's to be expected with the style. Quality of material is ok but it isn't going to last forever but that's kind of what I eect from maternity wear to keep the price down. Price is fantastic but it does get bumped up on passage even if you're ordering multiple items. Overall though, I am very happy with the product and would recommend.
on 24 July 2013
i loved this top it came the next working day was pleased. it fits nice and will go with my growing bump. already ordered another one in another one in red cause i loved it and will be buying more from the seller thanks so much
sophie
on 16 February 2014
Got this in two colours I am 6 months pregnant.... feeling crappy about clothes situation and felt guilty shopping for myself instead of bubba (silly i know)

This is a lovely product.... good quality nice fabric (have psoriasis so very picky on fabric quality) Love the colour and have been complimented on the top.

Very happy and glad i brought this.... perfect for pregnancy and perfect price.
on 4 August 2013
Item arrived yesterday, very prompt, and was well packaged. The first thing that struck me on unwrapping it was the strong smell of smoke, very disappointing! Hopefully this will be rectified after going through the wash. I bought the 'graphite' colour, it's more navy than the grey I was expecting. For the money it will hopefully last the few months I have left of my pregnancy, given the quality however I'm not so sure...
on 4 July 2013
My wine-coloured top arrived safely all the way to Moscow this morning. I love it! It is so comfy. There is plenty room to expand, God willing :) The neck line is different - very comfortable and dressy. I am not a tall person but combined with the black leggings I also bought from FunMum, I look ready for any occasion. I would certainly recommend this top / combo.
on 16 December 2013
Ive been looking for affordable maternity clothes (after all, you only wear them for a few months, so who wants to spend loads of money on them!) and stumbled across this seller on amazon. Fantastic top, good material and quality. A good fit (standard 14), a lovely christmassy colour. And most of all...... Cheap! What more could you want?
on 30 November 2013
next day delivery.very pleased with this maternity top.i ordered a size 12 my pre pregnancy size and it fits perfect and plenty of room for bump to grow.the material is very comfortable and stretchy.will be ordering another colour.
on 20 January 2014
I bought this top for my daughter who lives in Germany. The top is of great quality and my pregnant daughter just loves it. The colour is also great (although much better and richer than in the picture). Nice style too.
on 15 April 2016
This is a nice fashionable top to wear as maternity especially as in my opinion there is not much choice for women in maternity wear especially in the shops, and more specialised maternity shops are very expensive. It's nice soft jersey fabric and the ruched styling means it's adaptable to stretching well over baby bump. However, if you dont want it to be too clingy I would recommend getting a size up or two sizes up if you wish to wear longer during pregnancy, as it's adaptable to stretching and still figure hugging if you are not that large yet. I would recommend.
on 8 October 2014
Ordered two different tops from this company. Delighted with both...very good quality regardless of the price and they are stylish, lovely wearable Lycra based material with good structure. Bought for office wear as couldn't find anything similar on the high street bar the odd tent and I'm very pleased as I could also wear with leggings and boots or jeans so very versatile. Lots of different styles and colours available so you could buy a few and still look different in them...and most of all....comfortable.