Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 5 March 2013
I don't like to give a negative review but this book was absolutely terrible. In my opinion it was really badly written. The main female character was awful with no depth and extremely unlikable although I don't think this is what the author intended. There is no way that the main male character could fall for her as written in the book. I felt this book read like it was thrown together, the love scenes were laughable although I think they were supposed to be romantic. I am sorry I paid money for this book and wouldn't dream of reading any more from this author. Giving it one star is over generous.
on 18 March 2014
This book was like a badly written soap opera,it was so unbelievable, the character of Elle went from bad to worse and don't even get me started on Connor...ugh !felt as though they should have been still in high school with all the stupid falling out ,truly pathetic.
Poor style of writing, also the plot was totally contradictory,Elle missed Conor's family after meeting them once ?! It felt rushed throughout the story and I would not buy another book written by this author. Don't waste your money on this drivel.
on 11 June 2013
This book was literally the worst book I have ever read. Not only was the grammar and phrasing of every sentence an insult to the english language, but the characters were unbelievable and cold. I read a lot of erotic fiction, but this was no where near up to scratch. I can't believe I spent money on it.
on 25 March 2013
This was a sweet story and I hold the situation very personal to my heart. The only thing wrong with it is that i felt the author was rushing to finish the story. I think the book should have been longer to accomodate a better ending. Instead it sort of cuts off and leaves you feeling a bit 'Oh'. Worth a read though as the story is nice.
on 8 May 2014
Firstly let me start my staying I have read, fsog, crossfire series, stark series, fixed and was in desperate need of an alpha male fix.

After reading all the bad reviews I thought I jump in away, and I've gotta say I really had to force myself to finish it to the end. When previous comments had stated it was like a soap opera, they were not kidding. It jumps from scene to scene and it's really frustrating because there's only so much your imagination can do. And I still don't know how old Connor black is!! He could be a 60 year old girl for all we know.
I found fsog a little to descriptive, but this was terrible, there was nothing at all in the way of description. Also if you are looking for a book that you can really dive into when it comes to the sexual scenes, this is not the one. There is no passion between the two characters at all. Brilliant story line if it had have been carried out better.
on 10 April 2013
After a promising start with reasonable repartee, and a warm heroine, things started downhill. Heroine turns into a brat witch without any charm whatsoever. The storyline was so rushed I wondered if there was a train to catch. No, I would not read another from this author.
on 16 January 2014
I've read a lot of books and I have to say this is one of the worst ones. Its a good story but was a little rushed and didn't flow like other books do. It lacked detail. I only finished the book because I hoped it might improve.
on 19 March 2013
I did enjoy reading the book and couldn't put it down! But hey, I'm addicted to reading so there's no surprise there!
It's a good story and very moving. However, there are basic punctuation mistakes - who does the proof reading, if it is done at all?? Some sentences are not exactly easy to follow and I sometimes had to go back to understand.
I'd do with some more pages to develop and/or explain some things. It kind of has an open end and I don't like that!
on 15 April 2016
...Ellery & Connors story...

Connor is the bad ass domineering playboy (not domineering as in S&M way, just overall as a person/successful business man) Ellery is a sweet girl with a kick ass yet sweet personality.
They both have sad pasts and they both don't want to face them....

Decent wee read and I enjoyed it although the end was rather rushed I thought?
on 31 May 2016
This was such a perfect mixture of humour, angst drama romance and tears to keep you sustained to see through the book. Connor was your typical rich control freakish brute of a man That is emotionally stunted who gets saved the polar opposite of himself free, happy hippie lovey type that ends up with her man so all is forgiven.