5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value
A Bargain.... All works well, fast and silent.
as cheap to by this package than to buy windows 7 Disc on it's own!
John Sandwich, Kent.
Published 10 months ago by J Laundrie

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BOTHER
Terrible service, delivery was a week late, then after setting it up it crashed and the fannwas overheating, I rang and they told me to take it apart myself to repair it, after weeks of chasing a refund I had to use amazon to force a refund

And they were not bothered about me returning the broken p.c.
so I guess this has SCAM RIP OFF DECEPTION written all...
Published 6 months ago by Robert James Britton

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex 745 Powerful Mini-Tower Computer - Intel Core 2 Duo Processor - 500GB Hard Drive - 4GB Memory (RAM) - DVD-RW - WiFi and Bluetooth Enabled - Genuine Windows 7 Disc and COA Included (Personal Computers)
A Bargain.... All works well, fast and silent.
as cheap to by this package than to buy windows 7 Disc on it's own!
John Sandwich, Kent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7 on a Budget, 24 Dec 2013
Mr. S. R. Reece "Topcat" (West Midlands England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Bought this for a relative who was on a tight budget...and it didn't disappoint...I have my own set up at home which I'm very pleased with,but I was surprised at this EX company tower with Windows home premium pre installed..It was a Dell casing with the usual internals as advertised and there were a few marks as to be expected...but only slight cosmetic...what matters here is whether or not you get what's advertised...and you do...It arrived well packaged and with a few extras, such as a blue tooth dongle and the service pack discs for 32 and 64bit...but they were not needed...it also came with a 150mbps dongle for Wi-Fi connection should hyou need to use it (not the fastest but it was thrown in for the price)

I connected a monitor and the modem as I didn't want to upset my own set up to much..I then attached a wireless mouse and keyboard to be able to set it up...it went very smoothly with everything connecting with no hiccups...In fact...the start up was very quick and after a few hours all the updates had installed and the internet set up..I installed AVG...CC cleaner and spybot too..so all the young lad who was going to get it for Xmas had to do was plug it in and do whatever kids do these days on computers..
All in all....for the money you can't go wrong...this model had a good spec...500 gb HD...4 Gb ram and a duel core Intel Processor...all for 145...I know one thing...when mine goes wrong I know where I'm going...I'm not going to waste anymore of my money to repair...

If a budget and a good tower set up is what you are looking for....look no further...I'd recommend this any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Recommend this seller!!!!, 16 May 2013
Tower arrived within two days of purchase, it was SLIGHTLY marked on the case, exactly as described in ad.
It works like a dream. I am thrilled with the tower. A fabulous buy, have already recommended this seller to friends.
Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7-Dell Optiplex 745 mini tower computer, 10 Dec 2013
I have had this computer for about 4 weeks now and it works like a dream much faster then my old one I would recommend it to my family and friends thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended, 4 Dec 2013
I am very happy with my purchase, i did have some minor problems but i put those down the bug ridden YOUTUBEDOWNLOADER beware this application, even if it is free. This pc is vast improvement on my old pc which was on it's last legs. I would recommend anyone looking for a mid range to high replacement refurbished or used computer use these guys they are sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Computers Thank you, 13 Nov 2013
John Garner "Jaxin Beni" (Spain) - See all my reviews
Most excellent service & top marks for DELL Speedy deliverey everything i needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased, 2 Jun 2013
It is everything my old pc wasn't.
It's faster, more responsive and it allows me to get on with the things i need to do without the hassle.
I should have upgraded a lot sooner.
Hopefully, this will give me good service for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars dell computer, 9 Dec 2013
the product as every thing that my grandson wanted on this computer ( eg)
windows 7 wifi plus 4gb very fast computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Sams Computers Refurbished Optiplex, 21 Oct 2013
Mr. L. Groves - See all my reviews
This unit does almost look like new, both externally and internally, and has performed faultlessly. I use this machine as a server for all our CCTV images from the Cattery we run on our site and all the security functions. It runs 24/7, and so far I have no issues.
I do have a problem with the Invoice, in as much as it contains no company information, no VAT reg number, but they are charging VAT. If you are not registered to charge VAT and you do so, this is illegal. This machine is a replacement for another, and the cost is to be met by my insurers. At present this is causing me issues, as they don't believe this unit has come from a genuine source. Still working on this problem!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell optiplex 755 refurbished computer with windows 7 prof. installed., 17 Aug 2013
Arrived quickly & so far works fine. Supplier helpful & answered my questions re USB devices fitted. Asked if I would accept 755 version before dispatch; agreed. Appears to be good value for money