5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7 on a Budget
Published 8 months ago by Mr. S. R. Reece

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BOTHER
Terrible service, delivery was a week late, then after setting it up it crashed and the fannwas overheating, I rang and they told me to take it apart myself to repair it, after weeks of chasing a refund I had to use amazon to force a refund

And they were not bothered about me returning the broken p.c.
so I guess this has SCAM RIP OFF DECEPTION written all...
Published 7 months ago by Robert James Britton

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7 on a Budget, 24 Dec 2013
Mr. S. R. Reece "Topcat" (West Midlands England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex 745 Powerful Mini-Tower Computer - Intel Core 2 Duo Processor - 500GB Hard Drive - 4GB Memory (RAM) - DVD-RW - WiFi and Bluetooth Enabled - Genuine Windows 7 Disc and COA Included (Personal Computers)
Bought this for a relative who was on a tight budget...and it didn't disappoint...I have my own set up at home which I'm very pleased with,but I was surprised at this EX company tower with Windows home premium pre installed..It was a Dell casing with the usual internals as advertised and there were a few marks as to be expected...but only slight cosmetic...what matters here is whether or not you get what's advertised...and you do...It arrived well packaged and with a few extras, such as a blue tooth dongle and the service pack discs for 32 and 64bit...but they were not needed...it also came with a 150mbps dongle for Wi-Fi connection should hyou need to use it (not the fastest but it was thrown in for the price)

I connected a monitor and the modem as I didn't want to upset my own set up to much..I then attached a wireless mouse and keyboard to be able to set it up...it went very smoothly with everything connecting with no hiccups...In fact...the start up was very quick and after a few hours all the updates had installed and the internet set up..I installed AVG...CC cleaner and spybot too..so all the young lad who was going to get it for Xmas had to do was plug it in and do whatever kids do these days on computers..
All in all....for the money you can't go wrong...this model had a good spec...500 gb HD...4 Gb ram and a duel core Intel Processor...all for 145...I know one thing...when mine goes wrong I know where I'm going...I'm not going to waste anymore of my money to repair...

If a budget and a good tower set up is what you are looking for....look no further...I'd recommend this any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 24 Sep 2013
A Bargain.... All works well, fast and silent.
as cheap to by this package than to buy windows 7 Disc on it's own!
John Sandwich, Kent.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Recommend this seller!!!!, 16 May 2013
Tower arrived within two days of purchase, it was SLIGHTLY marked on the case, exactly as described in ad.
It works like a dream. I am thrilled with the tower. A fabulous buy, have already recommended this seller to friends.
Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7-Dell Optiplex 745 mini tower computer, 10 Dec 2013
I have had this computer for about 4 weeks now and it works like a dream much faster then my old one I would recommend it to my family and friends thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended, 4 Dec 2013
I am very happy with my purchase, i did have some minor problems but i put those down the bug ridden YOUTUBEDOWNLOADER beware this application, even if it is free. This pc is vast improvement on my old pc which was on it's last legs. I would recommend anyone looking for a mid range to high replacement refurbished or used computer use these guys they are sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Computers Thank you, 13 Nov 2013
John Garner "Jaxin Beni" (Spain) - See all my reviews
Most excellent service & top marks for DELL Speedy deliverey everything i needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased, 2 Jun 2013
It is everything my old pc wasn't.
It's faster, more responsive and it allows me to get on with the things i need to do without the hassle.
I should have upgraded a lot sooner.
Hopefully, this will give me good service for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars dell computer, 9 Dec 2013
the product as every thing that my grandson wanted on this computer ( eg)
windows 7 wifi plus 4gb very fast computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell optiplex 755 refurbished computer with windows 7 prof. installed., 17 Aug 2013
Arrived quickly & so far works fine. Supplier helpful & answered my questions re USB devices fitted. Asked if I would accept 755 version before dispatch; agreed. Appears to be good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars A steal at a mere 150, 10 Mar 2014
Amazon Customer (Forfar, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I can't praise this seller enough. This machine is a steal at 150.

I ordered this machine on behalf of my mum who was looking to upgrade from old Windows XP (*Note: XP OS will no longer receive security updates from Microsoft come mid-April, hence the upgrade to a newer OS) but didn't fancy a brand new machine with Windows 8 on board. Looking for something on a budget and that runs Windows 7, I came across this little beauty on Amazon.
Yes it's a refurbished machine, but you wouldn't know it except for a few TINY scuff marks on the case that are hardly noticeable. The specs are a steal for the price....500GB Hard Drive and 4GB RAM, WIFI etc....

It also came with a windows 7 CD (in case you need to reinstall at some point?)

Delivery: I opted for Standard 3-5 day delivery which cost 9.99. The delivery estimate by UPS was to be at my mums house this Wednesday (12th March) but arrived two days earlier than expected! Super!
It was well packaged in a large box, labelled 'Fragile', and inside the tower was sat securely in its polystyrene packing.

Mum seems to have set up the PC easy enough, all the cables are colour-coded and will only fit into particular sockets anyway and whatnot :)

It's early days yet, but all seems well with the machine and runs smoothly without a glitch.

Would recommend this seller very much, top marks from me and my mum :)