on 27 October 2014
Received as a gift for my three year old son. We are big Lego fans and were very disappointed with the quality of Megabloks. For a start, a large percentage of the blocks were not the correct colours. As this was a gift we didn't feel able to make a fuss about this. Also, the blocks just don't stay together at all. When you make up the model, if you try to move it, then it just falls apart. My son got very frustrated with it. I also don't like the concept of putting stickers onto the blocks as they just end up peeling off and looking horrible. It also limits the usage of the blocks. Overall, the blocks look cheap and just not as well-made as lego at all.
on 22 May 2014
This was purchased for my 4 year old godson who absolutely loved it. This links well with his existing Mega Bloks. The perfect gift for any young train enthusiast and any child who enjoys building and playing.
on 21 August 2014
Very happy my 2 year old this is his 2nd large kit and we need no more to fill this tub / not as sturdy as duplo but my son has abandoned all his 5 boxes of duplo for 1 box of this / Thomas wins again
on 29 December 2013
I think there is not enough bits to play with for such a big tub and only having a quarter of the tub filled my grandson was a bit disappointed
on 19 January 2014
Our son loves 'Thomas and Friends' and already has quite a lot of the megablocks. This set was good as you get a lot of bricks and also a Percy train which are pretty hard to come by.
on 3 March 2014
A great product very reasonably priced, good and tough and enough of a challenge to keep my young grandson fully occupied.
on 10 November 2015