Price:£23.99+ £8.95 shipping

on 12 November 2013
Fast delivery, well packed ( in bubble wrap). Does need an adult to assemble and some parts are fiddly. Quite tall and you have to be careful it does not fall over, however it is quite durable. Great fun and gives hours of amusement.
on 1 June 2014
I loomed for a long time a different cranes for my son, he's not the most careful boy, but seems quite good at testing toys to destruction! This item has really stood up to his punishment, I have had no issues with any parts breaking,
The only thing I would like is for the crane to move more than 180 degrees and it would be great to have a working claw.
on 13 January 2016
Bought for my 3 year old nephew. He liked it and it worked well but he does get the strings tangled from time to time which has stopped the hook raising!
on 12 January 2014
Kept collapsing, very cheap looking! Son really wanted this for Christmas and what a disappointment it was Christmas Day! £35 waste of money
on 6 February 2015
Grandson adores it, I'm worried plastic used a bit breakable
on 30 January 2016
Lovely Crane..fairly sturdy but I think a bit over priced.
on 8 January 2016
Cracking toy my son loves it so well worth the money :-)
on 3 January 2016
Very good toy grandson already had hours of pleasure
on 14 October 2014
I bought this for my sons 6th Birthday. Very badly designed and packaged. The bucket on the string would only go down if you placed a weight on the end or at worse held on to it. The motor would easily jam and reverse direction. Not the type of quality you would expect in this era.
on 21 January 2016
Excellent does all it supposed to. good value .