5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Read, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: How to Get Rich Online: You Will Make Money Self Publishing Ebooks by Exploiting The "Price Rich" Secret (Kindle Edition)
The issue is not what can I write about, the issue is everybody including YOU have a story or information to provide!!! Mr VonMoney in this book tells it straight and gives you the insider secrets of how to cash in on the digital revolution and right now ladies and gentlemen you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Everything to do with publishing a Kindle book can be done for FREE... I must go now and write. New book coming so to you Mr VonMoney you rock!!! From me JPRocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiring info, 22 April 2013
Lee Braddick (Shrewsbury, UK) - See all my reviews
This Ebook slaps you in the face and makes you want to write ebooks for profit.
5 Stars for value, content and inspiration. Von Money

5.0 out of 5 stars Writers need this book, 14 July 2013
I love Von Money's writing style. It's strictly to the point, with no fluff. I'm always on the lookout for more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars That was excellent., 30 May 2013
Like the book I'll keep this short and without fluff.

Excellent. To the point. Easy to read and in one sitting as well.

I genuinely enjoyed that. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vert good read- inspiring!, 19 Nov 2013
Wilki (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Succinct, humorous and written with great enthusiasm. Practical and very inspiring if you are thinking of writing an ebook. Very good read. I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price Rich by Von Money, 16 Nov 2013
This book is great easy reading and very informative so much so I bought the e-book publishing kit. I only pray that all the advice will work for me. Thank you Von Money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!!, 1 Oct 2013
Excellent Book!! Easy to read and Very inspirational. I am not a writer but got so inspired that I am gonna go for it!!
Thanks Von Money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars feel great!, 14 Jun 2014
I liked it because of many many things: first it is in very simple language, precise, and conveys easily what it intends to do. For me, it is a kind of hope.....as i am struggling since long with 'no win, no gain'. I am thankful to you indeed for giving me a real support in the darkest time of my life. Hope this book will prove a milestone in my struggle........Thanks