on 12 April 2013
I saw this item and thought that would be perfect for winter going into summer, for bump and beyond. Whilst it looks great in the picture the quality of the cardigan leaves a lot to be desired! After ONE wear there are holes in the seams of both shoulders and one in the arm pit - and I didn't even wear it the whole day. There is clearly a manufacturing issue with the garment. On requesting a replacement from the suppliers I was told they wouldn't replace the item if damaged during wear! Overall I am sorely disappointed in both the garment and the supplier.
on 15 July 2013
I ordered the cardigan through another website. I agree with another reviewer that the quality is a lot lower than is shown. I'm tall and normally these designs suit me and I ordered my usual size and it was enormous and shapeless.

I sent it back and then had to keep chasing them to find out if they had received it. I received a reply after a few days saying that they were away from the office for a couple of weeks and therefore I had to wait two weeks to find out if they had received it. I again had to chase to get a response.

My husband forgot to track it, which is totally our fault. However we sent many parcels back that day and every single one arrived but this. In fact I buy a lot from amazon and ebay and never had a problem. It seems a little convenient that they made me wait so long and chase them so much only to say they had never received the parcel.

Overall I would say on the basis of the quality of the product and the communication I would not recommend this seller - I also worry that they have used an opportunity to not refund an item when they saw it was not tracked - as we can not prove they have received it we obviously have no chance of compensation - naughty husband!
on 11 October 2014
It's okay and fits quite well but the knit and the type of wool makes me feel like I'm back at school. Not bad as a maternity cardie and would probably still be okay no longer pregnant. It's just the type of wool that let's it down.
on 1 August 2013
I love it! I wore it during my pregnancy and it is fab to use with baby in Kangoowrap. Perfect!
on 30 June 2013
As I'm on the short side and round to start with, was worried this product might make me look even shorter and rounder. As it happens, it doesn't. Great to throw over what ever outfit you happen to be wearing on a chilly day.
on 30 November 2014
I was very happy this this product.
The size was great.
It come on time.
Will wear it while I am pregnant and while I am feeding.
Would tell anyone thinking of getting one to get one.
on 13 November 2014
You can probably say it's good value for money since it wasn't expensive. The material is rather thin and it feels that it will stretch quite easily. Having said that, I do love the green colour.
on 24 July 2013
I am very pleased with my cardigan.
The first one I got was faulty, so I contacted Purpless and received excellent customer service, returned the faulty one (out of my own pocket which was disappointing that I didn't get offered some recompense for this.) But I received a new undamaged one very quickly and I am very pleased with the look and feel of it.
on 6 February 2014
but to be fair I was very heavily pregnant and at a wedding where I couldnt drink so I was sulking. My aunty commented on how nice it was so I gave it to her
on 6 October 2014
only thing is it's hard to keep on a coat hanger... It keeps falling off as it has nothing inside it to help hang it up. Apart from that it brilliant