5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cardi
I am very pleased with my cardigan.
The first one I got was faulty, so I contacted Purpless and received excellent customer service, returned the faulty one (out of my own pocket which was disappointing that I didn't get offered some recompense for this.) But I received a new undamaged one very quickly and I am very pleased with the look and feel of it.
Published 14 months ago by KMINA

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!
Published 17 months ago by Stylish Mama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!, 12 April 2013
I saw this item and thought that would be perfect for winter going into summer, for bump and beyond. Whilst it looks great in the picture the quality of the cardigan leaves a lot to be desired! After ONE wear there are holes in the seams of both shoulders and one in the arm pit - and I didn't even wear it the whole day. There is clearly a manufacturing issue with the garment. On requesting a replacement from the suppliers I was told they wouldn't replace the item if damaged during wear! Overall I am sorely disappointed in both the garment and the supplier.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, Poor Communication. Would avoid, 15 July 2013
C. Ashworth (London) - See all my reviews
I ordered the cardigan through another website. I agree with another reviewer that the quality is a lot lower than is shown. I'm tall and normally these designs suit me and I ordered my usual size and it was enormous and shapeless.

I sent it back and then had to keep chasing them to find out if they had received it. I received a reply after a few days saying that they were away from the office for a couple of weeks and therefore I had to wait two weeks to find out if they had received it. I again had to chase to get a response.

My husband forgot to track it, which is totally our fault. However we sent many parcels back that day and every single one arrived but this. In fact I buy a lot from amazon and ebay and never had a problem. It seems a little convenient that they made me wait so long and chase them so much only to say they had never received the parcel.

Overall I would say on the basis of the quality of the product and the communication I would not recommend this seller - I also worry that they have used an opportunity to not refund an item when they saw it was not tracked - as we can not prove they have received it we obviously have no chance of compensation - naughty husband!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cardi, 24 July 2013
I am very pleased with my cardigan.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy..., 1 Aug 2013
I love it! I wore it during my pregnancy and it is fab to use with baby in Kangoowrap. Perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
Very large & shapeless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 9 Jun 2014
The product was a gift and the they loved it. It looks nice open, the colour is great and the material nice and soft to touch. The reason why didn't give 5 stars is the slightly awkward cut, it looks OK when open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cardigan, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Purpless Maternity Pregnancy Cardigan 9001 Variety of Colours (Apparel)
Great cardigan. I wear it for when nursing my baby. Looks stylish and I get lots of comments. Do recommend :)

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great, 20 May 2014
The cardigan needs few minutes of work till will get the right look. I am size 12 and I did have a problem to fit my arms into sleeves when rest of it was baggy on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cardigan, 10 April 2014
NanuNanu (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought this as my coat no longer fits. Didn't want to buy a bigger coat since were moving onto summer, thought a nice cardigan would be nice for cooker days. It took me a while to figure out how to fasten it, but was lovely and soft and warm. It's a bit bigger than I expected, but then my bump isn't that big yet. I don't quite look like the model in it!

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but cheap not worth money, 9 April 2014
its nice but worth £10 no more will probable last a few month ok but cheap it fit well but i am a size 16 would be big on a size 8-10 i think to big

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›