5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic I want more
My dad has a pair which he raves about so I thought I would try them.

Wow now I know why he loved them because they are so comfortable. I have a small but broad foot and these fitted me perfectly. I often have problems with shoes being too narrow but these are fab. Soft, spongy and very comfortable
I shall be buying more in different colours as the...
Published 7 months ago by Mr and Mrs Gamble

3.0 out of 5 stars A better description of colour would be good
I wanted shoes to go with black and a lot of the pink shows through otherwise very comfortable and light
Published 4 months ago by Lynn Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic I want more, 7 Feb 2014
My dad has a pair which he raves about so I thought I would try them.

I shall be buying more in different colours as the weather improves.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my most comfortable shoes, 26 Mar 2014
As others have said, they are comfortable from the start.
But again, as others have said, get the next size down from your regular size. I am a UK size 7, and quite often have to get a 7.5 as I seem to be one the edge of 7 and 7.5, but even I had to send back the 7's and request a 6, which fit perfectly.
Since I have been wearing them around, I have been approached by people who have admired them and asked what they are. Two have gone on to purchase their own, and been very happy with them. They are perfect for running errands, and also for going to gym classes like Pilates and yoga. It is still too cold here to wear them out for the day, but I will definitely be wearing them all day during the summer, as they are quite stylish for casual outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 9 April 2013
Put these on and it was like walking ion cushions - have struggled for ages to get a good walking shoe for summer months. Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 26 Oct 2013
Have been wearing these around all the theme parks in Florida for the past 2 weeks and they have been great, really really comfortable even without socks. They have got wet and dried out really well and quickly. An excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on air!, 13 Jun 2013
These shoes are perfect and I could wear them every day. They are so easy on the feet and it does feel like walking on air. I am delighted with the Go-Walk and have bought others. Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 26 April 2014
Absolutely fantastic shoes and perfect for the warmer weather when you want to do a proper walk but don't want the heat of walking boots. They are so comfortable and it really does feel like you're walking on air. The fabric is also very breathable, keeping feet cool and the shoes themselves are very dainty and go well with skinny jeans or a dress. Thrilled with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2014
I have arthritic ankles and find it hard to be comfortable in shoes and on my feet, I'm walking at work for a minimum of 6 hrs a day and in theses shoes it's much easier and very comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes, 4 Feb 2014
These shoes are very comfortable although the sizing is not very accurate. I usually wear a size 8, but had to return and order a size 7 instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air!, 13 April 2014
I have only had these a few days and cannot take them off!! They are so light but very sturdy when walking, it's like walking on a bed of marshmallows!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Aug 2014
I read a lot of reviews about these shoes before ordering. Some people say they are the most comfortable shoes they have worn. I'm not sure I would go that far but then I don't have any foot problems or leg problems etc, I just like comfy shoes. They are super light, I think that is the most impressive part, when you pick them up in your hand it's hard to believe it's a pair of shoes. I guess that is the big advantage over other comfy sneakers. I have had them for several months and I wear them a lot and I am always impatient and speed walking everywhere and so I can confirm they are comfortable.

Skechers  GO Walk  Shoes Womens