4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort + +
Published 13 months ago by T4bsF

3.0 out of 5 stars Breath-Easy
Published 10 months ago by JoJo

3.0 out of 5 stars Breath-Easy, 13 April 2014
Bought these along with the Sweetalicious Ballet Flats. Both of them are very spacious, the Sweetalicious probably a size 9 not size 8. The Breathe-Easy is also on the large size and, as yet, have not had a chance to walk out in them. I had to put in a heel pad and maybe a heel grip to make them comfortable. I wish they had them in half sizes. Both shoes look very good and the memory foam insoles have a lot going for them, especially if you get sore toes and feet as I do. Because of the sizing problem I give them a 3 Star rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars too wide for narrow feet, 7 Feb. 2014
These trainers look great but unfortunately they were wider than I had expected and as they are a slip-on style, I have to wear very thick socks to keep them secure on my feet. Some suppliers state the width along with the size, I wish everyone would. Jaybee

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort + +, 4 Feb. 2014
T4bsF (Cardiff, Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
Having had a previous pair of Skechers trainers, similar to these ones, I already knew that they had a more generous fit than other, slimmer trainers. This style has the addition of memory foam liners making them really comfortable to wear. The only downside is the little tab at the front of the trainer to aid putting them on. The last pair I had, I could quite easily put my finger through and use this tab for it's intended purpose. However, the tab on this pair is so small, that I can't even get my little finger through it. I have solved this by using a remastered coathanger (snapped off the shoulder parts, leaving the centre bit with the hook) and this works quite well. The last pair I had were size 6 (40 EU) and were a bit big, so I went for the size 5 (EU 38) this time. These were a bit smaller than I would have liked, but fitted quite well. For me a 5.5 (39 EU) size would have been ideal, but this size is not available in this style and I think Skechers would do themselves a big favour if they introduced half sizes, as I'm sure I'm not the only person who would benefit from this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketcher's rule, ok, 15 Sept. 2013
Sketcher's shoes rule the market in comfort in my opinion. I purchased these and did an hour and a half exercise class first time on, no soreness at all wearing them in, just blissfully happy feet. Made in heaven if you ask me

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant comfort!, 23 Sept. 2013
J Melville (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Initially I had to squeeze my feet in but they were instantly comfortable. The memory foam sole is effective, I was concerned that this may cause my feet to feel too hot but it doesn't. They look smart too and not too clumpy as some trainers do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 13 Feb. 2014
Michelle (Bracknell, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Easy to slip on, Comfy even for my wide feet. Seams have lasted so far which is often first thing to go with me. Best Sketchers Ive had yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy.., 10 Dec. 2013
These are the comfiest shoes i have ever had! Have been skipping around in them and even good for excercise. Definitely recommend them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketcher trainers, 9 Dec. 2013
I tend to always buy Sketchers as they are so comfortable. Would recommend these to anyone who appreciates comfort & style. They arrived promptly and were well packaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars purchased for comfort, 18 May 2014
To walk relatively short distances, they are comfortable but despite being the right size, my feet seem to move (wobble) inside the shoe. It does feel more like gel and I really expected it to be like memory foam.

2.0 out of 5 stars A word of caution, 24 Jun. 2014
The fit was reasonable, I'm a size 7-7.5 so ordered the 8 which length wise was fine.
The memory foam insole is very soft, & seemed to mould well round the instep.

However, the trainer sides & heel back have absolutely no support at all! The entire shoe body is simply fabric, so if you need a supportive shoe, stay well clear. Because of this I now can't wear them. Also, the soles are treacherous in damp conditions- I don't need any help falling over on damp pavements!

For the money, I think overall these are a poor product & I suspect you are just paying for the name rather than a well made shoe.