on 12 January 2014
Brilliant!!! So comfy and memory foam is just fab! Highly recommend and have bought a second pair already! No more sore heels!
on 26 May 2014
I have to stand on my feet all day and I had a knee op in February so on getting back into work I found these Skechers, and I cant emphasise how great they are with the added memory foam inside.Great buy.
on 27 November 2014
I absolutely love these trainers. I have four pairs of go walk skechers and they r the only closed in shoes I can get on.
I have arthritis in my feet and my toes r all twisted and to be able to get trainers on is truly amazing. I have been walking around in sandals but I would recommend these to anyone. They r so light and easy to walk in.
If u want comfort go skechers.
Pam Mills
on 11 April 2014
Very comfy, fits perfect, had an operation on both feet 10weeks ago, so needed a good and comfy fit, these did not disappoint ! Would deffo buy more.. Wish there was more choice of colours.
on 1 May 2014
Nice and comfortable but still getting used to the memory foam . Love the style .and they are strong great for walking.
on 26 October 2015
I love these trainers, I work 12 hour shifts and normally my feet are burning at the end of the day, these shoes took all that away with just a slight ache
on 20 September 2015
Fantastic fit and so comfortable. Working 12 and a half shifts my feet didn't ache at the end well worth the money.
on 28 August 2014
I am so pleased with these. They came today & I put them on straightaway like a big kid! Firstly they fit amazingly (bought my normal size) and secondly they feel so light. I love the cushioned insert too, it's like walking on air. They also look really smart with a little silver logo at the back. Absolutely brilliant !
on 28 February 2015
These trainers are really comfortable, and quite weatherproof which was a nice surprise. Styling wise, they are not the most attractive trainers on the market, but have seen much worse. They are fairly smart for daytime use, and pavement pounding. I've worn them most days through rain and snow, and mud for the last four months, and they are still going strong, no holes, and surprisingly little damage/ wear to the soles (unusual for my shoes, as I walk a lot).
on 8 October 2015
Comfy shoes, a little bigger than expected since I had tried other sketchers in a shop and a 7 fit perfectly. Happy with my purchase though and they are helping my feet for standing long hours

See one answered question