on 25 July 2013
Bought this for my daughter's 5th birthday and she loves it. It's the prefect size for her as she is smaller than most!
on 31 December 2013
Grandson loves this. At the moment he is still a little too young/small for it but he enjoys trying to sit and bounce on it. I bought it because he loved bouncing up and down on balloons which inevitably popped - this will last a lot longer.
on 16 May 2014
slightly too big for my 3 year old but with a little help she was soon bouncing around the garden. 3 weeks after inflating it has not started to deflate yet so very happy
on 26 May 2014
Bought two, one for my 5 yr old and one for my 8yr old....Have had to buy an adult one for my 9yr old which fits him perfectly. This one does the job for the 5 yr old.
on 10 January 2015
Great gift. My 4 year old loves it. Her older cousin also played with no end at Christmas. Easy to inflate. Idiot proof! Looks pretty. Description accurate and delivered promptly.
on 6 March 2015
Loved by our four year old. Just the right size for her. We tried others but they proved too big. Nice and robust, seems like it will last a good long while for indoor use.
on 25 December 2013
my niece just loved this, and plays with it most days ideal for xmas and birthday pressies ideal it comes with a pump aswell,
on 21 May 2014
Never got to try it. We spent 5 minutes trying to pump it up only to find it had a large split on the underside. No replacement was offered although we have received a full refund.
on 31 December 2014
Inflater supplied was puny and actually used another inflater. Hopper ball seems strong so far but longer use by children will tell if it survives.
on 18 January 2016
Waste of money. Not sure how your suppose to balance on it. Maybe my daughter too small at 4. She just falls off and can't bounce on it